Author Topic: Ban request: Bjord  (Read 801 times)

Offline ZEE_BISHOP

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban request: Bjord
« on: September 27, 2012, 07:00:32 pm »
On EU1 battle, Bjord's been intentionally team hitting people. It's happened a few times over the last few days to me. I finally took a screen shot though because he's like a baby throwing his rattle out of the pram and that sort of attitude has to stop. He's got an enormous ego and an even bigger attitude to go along with it, if you dare get in the way of the great Bjord and make him not get the kills he feels he deserves then he'll rage at you. It doesn't matter if you're attacking a guy first or go in for a charge first, if you accidentally block him or kill a guy first he will team hit you or swear at you. He's quite renowned in the community, so maybe that lets him get away with this stuff.

This SS is from approx 5pm GMT on Thursday. Although it doesn't look like the SS shows much, it has him team hitting me and you can clearly see (especially by my walking stance) that there's no enemies around. What happened was I went in to melee a guy standing close to a wall, unbeknownst to me Bjord charged directly behind me to try and frag the same guy. Well I clipped the wall and my horse stopped which stopped Bjord too since he was riding so close behind me to steal the kill. He got angry and then as we're all riding away he chased after me and team hit me -- Then says a sarcastic "sorry" as if to hide it as he rides off in the top left of the picture. I asked him why he intentionally team hit me afterwards, but he didn't even bother to answer. Apparently if you say "sorry" after intentionally rage team hitting people then that makes it OKAY!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

He usually doesn't say anything, just slashes away at your horse or you. He avoids actually TKing, that's too obvious. He's happy instead to slash at you from behind so your character or horse is almost dead. He's riding around with his looms and being min / maxed feeling like hot shit and anyone who dares effect him needs to be taught a lesson. It's a pretty self entitled, spoilt, cocky attitude and it's unacceptable.

Intentional TKing / Team hitting is against the rules in any way, but I could understand him being angry if I was always rushing in to get in his way on purpose or to steal kills or not even caring about other players / cutting people up / team bumping without caring -- But that's not how I play, I don't care about kills, I’ll pull out of charges, I look where team mates are and help them. So for him to lash out like this is way out of line, the kid needs to rein in his nerd rage and grow up.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 07:41:22 pm by ZEE_BISHOP »

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • Renown: 370
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: el_Banduri
Re: Ban request: Bjord
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 07:05:21 pm »
hahaha dude are you serious? NO WAY Bjord is going to be banned for this. He teamhits you and apologizes the rest could be either true or completly made up if I was you I'd lock this topic asap

Offline ZEE_BISHOP

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 07:09:12 pm »
So what's the point in there being rules? Apparently all you have to do is buddy up with some people in high places and then say "sorry" after every deliberate rule breach that you do and it's fine?

You can clearly see in the picture that he did not unintentionally hit me while trying to attack someone -- No one else is near me. He rode up and slashed me as revenge for getting in his way, like I have eyes in the back of my head or something.

I don't care if he's banned or not, my intention isn't to harm him or something. But if an admin has a word with him and blunts his attitude and ego a little bit that'd be fantastic. There's no reason to be riding around with that much of a chip on your shoulder. The less people playing with that sort of attitude, the better.

He clearly feels like he can do whatever he wants and get away with it.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 07:12:25 pm by ZEE_BISHOP »

Offline Jacko

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fffnanguard!
  • Game nicks: Jacko
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 07:51:34 pm »
This picture alone shows Bjord teamwounding and saying sorry for it. There is no way to judge whatever you or him is at fault simply by this one screenshot.

He's a known rager for sure, but if we ban people on that alone we'd fast run out of people to play with.
Monkeys!

Offline ZEE_BISHOP

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 08:11:16 pm »
Someone with that huge an ego and attitude problem will do that again, if you could keep an eye on him that would be swell. I guess he covered his ass too well this time.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 08:16:01 pm »
This thread made my day, I don't think I've laughed this hard for a while. :D

Sorry for the teamhit, and thanks a lot for the awesome analysis about my psyche, and my looms etc.

I think I like you better now (seriously).
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2012, 03:55:07 pm »
 :lol:
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.