Author Topic: UNBAN REQUEST: BITCHYOUAINT  (Read 318 times)

Offline oralroberts

• Count
  • Renown: 204
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SEMENstorm_BITCHYOUAINTNO
UNBAN REQUEST: BITCHYOUAINT
« on: September 21, 2012, 07:53:33 pm »
Seeing that the reason I got banned is because of Oohilac's constant team bumping and twing himself.  I simply took his horse out to discontinue this act which I know is still a case to get banned.  But also a simple TW that is intentional for anyone else is 12 hours...  I get a 24 hour ban for killing his horse.  Make no sense.  Hit me up with a real answer.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
Re: UNBAN REQUEST: BITCHYOUAINT
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 10:55:41 pm »
Although you did break the rules admittedly. It was wrong.
I can absolutely verify, not in this particular case but in general, that oohilliac team bumps on purpose alllllll the time. I have witnessed it 30+ different times/rounds/so on.

BITCHYOUAINT, I cannot personally determine what is to happen, as I am not an Official admin.
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
Re: UNBAN REQUEST: BITCHYOUAINT
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 10:58:26 pm »
You have been banned in the past for both teamkilling and teamwounding, so there's less reason to be lenient with ban duration. "Anyone else" gets their case taken into consideration just like you did before we determine the length of the punishment, should there be any.

If he, too, was causing trouble, the proper course of action is to report problems, not exacerbate them. Try using to-admin chat ('i' key) or taking a screenshot and posting your own request next time, please.

Your ban has ended by the time of this post.