Author Topic: Ban request Camamir  (Read 726 times)

Offline theprojectnemesis

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban request Camamir
« on: September 02, 2012, 02:33:12 am »
I don't know what went wrong with this guy but he decided to teamwound me multiple times leaving me with 1/4 of my life left before leaving

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban request Camamir
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 07:02:07 am »
i'm starting to wonder, and it is maybe oftopic, but how commes that so manny people are teamwounding you, and that you report them for it
i don't say that you are wrong to report them, those people ruine the game for allot of people that wanna play the game
 but if i recall myself, that you where insulting the entire HoC clan for a whille, that you where more afk at dtv, then you where killing (maybe the time for typing insults to HoC)

but it is just, that you are reporting almost everyday another person to ban
is it posible that you do something to those people that teamhitting you on purpose, like insults?????
also, i notice that you are taking screenshots at the beginning of every round

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 12:11:07 am »
May I recall that me and some other people in DTV got mad at you for ruining our DTV experience by not following the tactic THE WHOLE SERVER adopted before you came in and almost screwed our game up by luring bots to V multiple times. I just had to guts to say what ALOT of people think about HoC because of some members. And may I add that an admin called you to order since deciding to poll abuse and to kill the virgin and then leave the server like assholes as a clan isn't right. Just because you're a clan doesn't give you the right to break rules that everyone must follow. Secondly, next time you try to say bullshit on the forums, try to inform yourself a bit more because saying that i'm more AFK then killing in DTV makes you look dumb since i'm ALWAYS useful to the team and almost always n1 in the scoreboard and people who play DTV can back this up. And finally, most of the people I report use another character then their main one to come mess up with me. Isn't that quite a loser way to express your opinion toward someone then to hide between another character like techno_killer?

PS. Isn't that a comon move at HoC to use other characters to break the rules? Ah yeah sorry, you may poll abuse me for pointing that out, shouldn't have said that....
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 12:15:21 am by theprojectnemesis »

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 02:19:19 am »
if you see on a other forum, epic giant for excample, he's banned from HoC because of that behavior
as clan, we try to be oure best to help other people, but as clan we stand up for each other when we are getting insulted, but as clanmembers, i'm sorry, i'm not a police officer, i don't control clanmembers what they do in the game, but if we hear something about that it, that person can explain, and we are verry strict in it, look at the forumpost from unban HoC_Epic_Giant, he's not only banned for a couple day's from the game, but he's banned from oure clan
when we came as full clan to play a bit of dtv, you where starting to insult us as a clan
that was the mainreason why we did a poll to kick you, and if i was correct, it was more then 60% that agreed to kick you, so it wasn't the HoC allone
and allot of people saw you allot of afk, but prolly you where typing insults to us

what you hear from HoC, that is most of the times rumors
look to LLJK, that clan had a reputation to be bad, but when we played together, that reputation wasn't correct, except a couple of bad appels, it was a really relaxt clan
most of the time, 1 other clan start a rumor about a other clan; and most of the time people believe that

but that is off_topic, mine question was that how commes that almost everyday you report someone who is tw you on purpose
i know the reason, and it isn't none of us
thecno_killer isn't a HoCmember, or not another char from 1 of oure members
if it was so, he knows what the punishment is from oure clan
and btw

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 03:45:58 am »
Can't you read, I was insulting your clan for ruining THE SERVER tactics and almost leading us to lose against sexys and tincans cause of your behavior. The poll was abusive cause the clan was in position of force with more then half 50% of the server being HoC that's where it's wrong and the admin suggested not to do. Then may i suggest you to ask people that play DTV, I'm ALWAYS useful to the team and almost top scorer so your point is SOO invalid.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 06:28:42 am »
i'm sorry, but that is not how i remember it
you where insulting us on the moment that we came in as a clan in dtv
your insults was the reason that we asked for a kick, and allot of people outside the HoC agreed with it, because we where tired that you was insulting HoC
when we killed that virgin, we asked if it was ok and almost everyone agreed with it, because it was the only reason to switch that stuppid dessertmap

about the sexy's and tincans, can i refer that it is still game, or is ure life so boring that you start insulting other people and when they tw you for it, so you can report them

but i do hope, that an admin will record or follow you, how you behave, because it is not normal that you report so many people, including an entire clan for bans, and this like what in 2 or 3 weeks time about 7 banreports (sorry if i'm wrong)
and if you feel yourself special, rent an own server, so no1 can bother you with your servertactics

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2012, 07:37:59 am »
I started insulting your clan because as soon as you came in you just rushed the bots luring them to V RIGHT AWAY and no sorry because when you left the server after the tincans almost everyone was happy to see you guys leave because you when some of you guys get together you just seems to become ultra trolls. 2 times I saw you guys join the server ruin things up then leave a moment later like assholes. And I must add that no, only your clan decided to kill that virgin as we can see on the pics and why would you even kill her if you were leaving right after. You guys are just pretty pathetic for trying to invent things up about me that almost everybody in DTV can deny just to clear your clan's name.

You guys are so nice anyways:

PS. An admin can follow me all day if he wants, i'm just reporting what as to be reported.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 07:41:36 am by theprojectnemesis »

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2012, 08:09:42 am »
the only thing i can ad is, GET A LIFE and don't take this game serieus
and you where insulting us, just because you like it
and maybe in youre imagination ut llot of people told you to stop insulting us, and allot of people where happy that we did a poll against you
not only HoC but others also
please if you feel ureself as a king, just do it, you are making allot of friends atm, but i promise you this, when i see that you are starting insulting people, for no reason, and i see it, i just reprt you for it, because something is really wrong that you post almost everyday to ban a person

the only tip that i can give you, is get a reall life and enjoy it, instead of being a no lifer with a face that just ate a lemon
and aye, i stand up to this clan, and like the most clans, we have bad appels, but allot of people knows us in a good way, and i don't let no1 talking trash about us. u where talking trash on the moment when we arived, 2 bad that no1 had taken the time to make screenshots

ow, yes, we left, because we saw you standing in the corner
and if you look verry close, you will see that not only HoC is killing the virgin, but almost the entire server, but you want to make ureself special to report everything
just make a own dtvserver for you allone, so you make u the rules etc....
and i promise you this, but when i come, and i see you, i take mine alt, and start following you, and make some screenie's
you feel ureself butthurt, because i tell you the truth, and this is gonna be mine last word to you, i'm donne with it
and i read the unbanversion from techno_killer, and honnestly, i believe that guy, he's not a HoCmember, but what he's telling, is exact the same what you did to us
and don't tell me about may i add, etc..., ure not that special or more then me

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2012, 11:21:50 am »
People shouldn't get worked up over DTV, its meant to be a relaxing PVE server especially for newer or low level players.  No need to turn it into a HoC rules only clan thing, or to rage and grief at people in clans for the behaviour of 1 or 2 members who get booted out.

Can't we all just fence glitch the bots and spam overheads in peace?

Anyways,  12 hour ban for the guy spamming teamwounds, whatever the reason its against the rules.  Please don't blow up future ban request threads into drama, not the place for it, and shows bad temperament that can make an admin decision less certain.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.