Author Topic: Sicarius / Sicarii "Daggermen" - (NA) Recruitment thread. (New players welcome!)  (Read 502 times)

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
"The Idea, only the Idea must be our true homeland. It is not being born in the same country, speaking the same language or belonging to the same racial stock that matters; rather, sharing the same Idea must be the factor that unites us and differentiates us from everybody else." ~ Giulio Cesare Andrea Evola

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"The Latin phrase CONTEMPLARE MELIORA, meaning “To envisage a better world” (literally “To envisage better things”), alludes to a line from George Bernard Shaw’s play Back to Methuselah (Part I, Act I): “You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?" ~ internets

We are the Sicarii! Our numbers few but our brotherhood immortal, we welcome those strong enough to count themselves as a Sicarius!
We fight shoulder to shoulder against tradition-less heathens and the over-zealotrous inquisition. Our aim is simple: fight hard and welcome death, none of you will be heroes.
Our focus is on (NA) Siege. We strive to improve at all times and work together to achieve our ends.

"Sicarii (Latin plural of Sicarius 'dagger-men' or later contract-killer, Hebrew סיקריקים) is a term applied to an extremist splinter group... who attempted to expel the Romans and their partisans from Judea using concealed daggers..." ~ (Internets (wikipedia (wikipedia's sources too long to list.)))

The requirements
  • NA player
  • Age 18+
  • Quasi-respectul+ of other players (don't hate)
  • Carry a dagger/knife as a secondary (or primary) weapon.
  • Always be ready for a knife fight, especially with other members. No shields, knifes only... poke poke slash poke slash!
  • Don't give the faction a bad name

Recommended
  • Suggested uniforms! (coming soon.)
  • Teamspeak/Mic ready
  • Active in strategus

If you meet the requirements and are interested in joining reply to this thread with your age, ingame lvl/gen, and character build. Then apply to the faction via the ladder tab on c-rpg.net

Coming soon!
TS!
Crappy website!
maybe even some pictures!
ho boy! :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 04:31:28 am by Sir_Hans »

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
First bump ever

Offline Silicium

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A pilgrim
  • Game nicks: Silicium_The_Pilgrim, Silicium
One degree makes all the differencevisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Cymro on Phase application for Merc