Author Topic: Ban Request Aiyasha  (Read 1473 times)

Offline Raymon

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request Aiyasha
« on: August 28, 2012, 04:00:09 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Keeps teamwounding me and kicking me while reloading I suggest you ban this dude for more than 24 hours

Offline Aiyasha

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Free Spook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Groovy Ghoulies
  • Game nicks: Aiyasha
Re: Ban Request Aiyasha
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 04:02:40 pm »
Obviously I didn't get a screenshot of it but he jumped in front of one of my arrows and then M'd me. I make no argument against my actions but hopefully my reply will put them in context. He also team wounded me back afterwards.

Edit: I am extremely amused that you went ahead and posted the screenshot of when you stood in my way as I fired at the enemy.

Offline Raymon

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 04:04:31 pm »
Obviously I didn't get a screenshot of it but he jumped in front of one of my arrows and then M'd me. I make no argument against my actions but hopefully my reply will put them in context. He also team wounded me back afterwards.

You kept kicking me while reloading thats a dickmove

Offline Aiyasha

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Free Spook
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 04:05:56 pm »
You kept kicking me while reloading thats a dickmove

So is intentionally moving in my line of fire despite my constant repositioning so I'd lose points and you could report me.

Offline Raymon

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 04:06:35 pm »
So is intentionally moving in my line of fire despite my constant repositioning so I'd lose points and you could report me.

You kept blocking my shot before stfu your going to be banned

Offline Aiyasha

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Free Spook
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 04:07:29 pm »
You kept blocking my shot before stfu your going to be banned

So you're admitting to moving in to my way so I'd hit you. Why did you even bother to make a topic, so you'd look like an idiot? I see you have another post on the front page of you trying this same "trick" to get someone banned.

Offline Raymon

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 04:08:46 pm »
So you're admitting to moving in to my way so I'd hit you. Why did you even bother to make a topic, so you'd look like an idiot? I see you have another post on the front page of you trying this same "trick" to get someone banned.

I never admitted I'm saying your the one that provoked the fight and kept pursuing it further

Offline Aiyasha

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Free Spook
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2012, 04:10:46 pm »
I never admitted I'm saying your the one that provoked the fight and kept pursuing it further

Provoked the fight, implying I did something and then you retaliated, which doesn't really make your actions justified.

Offline Raymon

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2012, 04:14:53 pm »
Provoked the fight, implying I did something and then you retaliated, which doesn't really make your actions justified.

Just because you provoked the fight didnt mean I retaliated I'm ganna stop replying to your bullshit excuse picture proves everything and you will be banned for your actions

Offline Aiyasha

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Free Spook
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2012, 04:21:49 pm »
Just because you provoked the fight didnt mean I retaliated I'm ganna stop replying to your bullshit excuse picture proves everything and you will be banned for your actions

Yeah, the first screenshot does a great job of showing the part where we spawned and ran up and I started firing and you stood in my way. It's too early in the match for it to be anything else.

For anyone who reads this, what actually happened was this: In a previous map we had something like eight people remaining against one and he asked for duels. All our melees lined up to duel him but Raymon decided to keep firing at him in to our melee players. He missed six or so bolts and was messing things up for our own players so we (Bronto and I, I believe) tried to get him to stop by standing in front of him, but he moved and kept firing anyways, so we let him and he eventually landed the shot.

Apparently he was annoyed enough to carry it in to another map and get in my way so I'd shoot him and then he could take a screenshot. I have no doubt that if I didn't follow him around and kick him so he couldn't reload he would have posted it up here anyways claiming I was shooting him intentionally.

Edit: Also if you go in the logs where I shot him and go down a bit you can see where he decided to team wound me back, which was mysteriously left out of his screenshots.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 04:26:30 pm by Aiyasha »

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2012, 10:14:36 pm »
Logs will be checked, if Raymon's actions merit punishment, he will receive it.

For now, 6 hour ban for griefing teammates, Aiyasha. Don't kick people on your team!

I will also mention that intentionally getting in front of teammates trying to shoot or fight, especially to try and get them to teamwound you, is another way of griefing, so if that doesn't stop, punishments will be given out to those deserving of them. Take pictures, report it, etc.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2012, 10:57:01 pm »
It seems weird to see raymon has 5 requests for being tweed/tked/kicked while reloading on the front page AND a post about getting unbanned from the nditions TS.

Raymon, what do you do to make everyone hate you?

Offline Aiyasha

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Free Spook
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2012, 11:35:31 pm »
Logs will be checked, if Raymon's actions merit punishment, he will receive it.

For now, 6 hour ban for griefing teammates, Aiyasha. Don't kick people on your team!

I will also mention that intentionally getting in front of teammates trying to shoot or fight, especially to try and get them to teamwound you, is another way of griefing, so if that doesn't stop, punishments will be given out to those deserving of them. Take pictures, report it, etc.

Thanks for looking in to it, Canary. I will try to keep a cooler head next time.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2012, 03:07:54 am »
It seems weird to see raymon has 5 requests for being tweed/tked/kicked while reloading on the front page AND a post about getting unbanned from the nditions TS.

Raymon, what do you do to make everyone hate you?

It might be me. I see him reloading his crossbow all the time. And then he shot me in the head. So I make it a point to chase him around the server :P