Author Topic: Judfc or some shit like that.  (Read 395 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Judfc or some shit like that.
« on: August 26, 2012, 12:28:53 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
Re: Judfc or some shit like that.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 05:53:41 pm »
Attempting blackmail, ban Zlisch.

Did he make the kick because you were chanting USA? Since it was only a kick rather then a ban I don't think the admins is gonna have a huge problem with this especially since the screenie it doesn't say much. Kick polls are hard to argue cause the person could just say you were being annoying, even though the other guy was saying death to america instigating you, and looking into the logs takes days because they don't show up for 2+.

As a side note be sure to change your password.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 05:58:06 pm by genric »
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Re: Judfc or some shit like that.
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 07:42:18 pm »
Attempting blackmail, ban Zlisch.
Rules don't say shit 'bout blackmail, besides, that's more of a fine for breaking the rules than actual blackmail, me asking for compensation, and besides, this is EU_5, 90% of people there are new players.
Did he make the kick because you were chanting USA? Since it was only a kick rather then a ban I don't think the admins is gonna have a huge problem with this especially since the screenie it doesn't say much. Kick polls are hard to argue cause the person could just say you were being annoying, even though the other guy was saying death to america instigating you, and looking into the logs takes days because they don't show up for 2+.
So, I'm not allowed to chant USA in reply to people saying fuck USA?
As a side note be sure to change your password.
That's just a random message that pops up when you make a new char, if you got an account it don't mean shit.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.