Author Topic: Egelans essay  (Read 349 times)

Offline EgelanOLD

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • Swordsman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadia
  • Game nicks: Egelan, Egelan_II
Egelans essay
« on: April 10, 2011, 06:16:31 pm »
Last my period of game was from 01.12.2010 till 08.04.2011. I got a lot of kicks and bans. About this I can say just one thing: I was bitch and idiot. I had funny thing on EU servers: tking people. That was funny... Just for some time. When I became normal, it was too late. But back to my past: 2 months I played as normal player – without tks and bad words. Third month changed me a lot: I got 7 kicks and 4 bans... 3 Kicks for hacking game(on siege server, at the end of round, get off my team to join it next round with x2-3-4-5 with the same team) and 1 ban for this too. Experience (from life, not from game) I got – I got first kicks and bans in my life. That was also funny. When I lost chance to get a lot of money and xp, I became to tk people. First I got friends, a lot of; all had good reputation and were good fighters. We allowed to tk – I tked them, they tked me; no kicks-bans and full fun. For this I got new kick. I was unbanned after some time, as I thougt... I found the guy, who reported about me and begin to tk him every round. He reported again, I was banned and unbanned as often it was. But I got warning: no tk him! So I didn’t tk him after that. 1 month more: tking ALL players became fun. No day without tking. No day without fun. More bans and kicks... My reputations become smallest. I begin to say words like: “WTF”, “my old friend”. Every death + one more “my old friend”. But on this week, I understood: all what I had – Honor – I lost. Now I am one of noobs, who doing rage polls and rage tk. And now, I am here, to restore my balance. To back my honor, to back my reputation. I am ready to pay; I am ready to promise no tk.
But I ask only about one thing: believe in this future, believe in me – give me on more chance!