Author Topic: Unban request Templar_Medalion  (Read 373 times)

Offline Medalion

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban request Templar_Medalion
« on: April 10, 2011, 10:26:56 am »
I am banned from the 1-6 crpg servers, and I had no idea why but then one of my clanmates said that some sword sister or some kind of that send a ban request from me. And it was couse I killed him and he was a teammate, yes I killed him but I did it for self defense, When we spawned in the begin and I was running to the enemy he started to shoot my horse with his bow and i thought that he was trying to kill me, there werent any enemies close so I am shure he did that on purpose, so I turned back and killed him. And then the other sword sisters complained to me and an admin was in the server and he was asking why I killed him (I guess). But I was in the fight and didn't look at the chat and when I died some guy from my clan write in to the chat and said: "Medalion, answer to the question and i was thinking what gueston, and where strating to write it but before that I put it in there i got banned. And I couldn't belive my eyes!  :shock: So I would be pleased if you would unban me or atleast even try to solve this.

Offline Serfonz

• Judge Serfonz
  • Count
  • Renown: 193
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Oh Hi.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nord_Serfonz_the_Cowardly
  • IRC nick: Serfonz
Re: Unban request Templar_Medalion
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 12:42:08 pm »
Hey Medalion, you are banned for 3 days till the 12th for Revenge Teamkilling.
I'm not retreating, just advancing in another direction!