Author Topic: Admin professionialism check  (Read 4083 times)

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
Re: Admin professionialism check
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2012, 10:38:57 am »
+2
The internet is exactly like real life. You know everything there is to know about a person just looking at their nickname and avatar (clothing and face/body). Then everybody proceeds to endless talking, which is usually meaningless since most people just repeatedly state what they are.

So much fail here, i really hope it is joke... :( Complete and total nonsens regarding avatars/nicknames. And as for real life - cloth and face/body are only a part of an image one wants to project - though it has very, very little to do with who one really is.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: Admin professionialism check
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2012, 01:37:51 pm »
+2
Oh no, professional troll/griefer clan called me bad?!  You just know that LLJK would be non existent in cRPG if admins had half a clue about SA community

because the ATS servers were a model of how to run a niche mod's server for a small community.  mass ban 20 percent of the playerbase because they post on a forum i never read but heard about once in eve!
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login