Author Topic: Warn: GANNER OF CHAOS  (Read 1838 times)

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Warn: GANNER OF CHAOS
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2012, 09:47:24 am »
Sorry for the hasty reply i was getting off to get ready for work.

When I admin siege I QML people instead of out right kicking them.  Since you respawn the occasional 10-20 second afks are more common than in battle. Instead of kicking people I give them the chance to respond, and if I happen to catch someone that was legitly at the keyboard just standing still I lose my multi and i move on.

In your case i was rotating through players while dead, i saw you standing still in spawn and when i respawned you were still standing still, so I QMLed you.  In my post never accused you of doing anything wrong, i just said you were standing still in spawn.  It was up to you to press M or not, you did and thus were there.  It was no different then me saying "whatever alt name you were on, respond please" in pink text.

Were you leeching?  Probably not.

Am I going to apologize?  No.  In this case it is not needed nor deserved.  You were there and pressed M, I lost a multi case closed.

I QMLed plenty of people tonight and for the most part were right.  Even had to kick a few multiple QMLed offenders that didnt get the picture.

Offline Dan lol

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
  • ROLLINROLLINROLLINROLLIN
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: If you can't handle me at my durst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my fredst.
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2012, 01:14:26 pm »
anders the aspie at it again
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

JABONRA
His mother's asshole, I tragedy

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2012, 02:52:51 pm »
Sorry for the hasty reply i was getting off to get ready for work.

When I admin siege I QML people instead of out right kicking them.  Since you respawn the occasional 10-20 second afks are more common than in battle. Instead of kicking people I give them the chance to respond, and if I happen to catch someone that was legitly at the keyboard just standing still I lose my multi and i move on.

In your case i was rotating through players while dead, i saw you standing still in spawn and when i respawned you were still standing still, so I QMLed you.  In my post never accused you of doing anything wrong, i just said you were standing still in spawn.  It was up to you to press M or not, you did and thus were there.  It was no different then me saying "whatever alt name you were on, respond please" in pink text.

Were you leeching?  Probably not.

Am I going to apologize?  No.  In this case it is not needed nor deserved.  You were there and pressed M, I lost a multi case closed.

I QMLed plenty of people tonight and for the most part were right.  Even had to kick a few multiple QMLed offenders that didnt get the picture.

Thank You. This is what I wanted to hear.

Had this been during a battle or before I died, i would have been SOL.

Everyone who says this is a non-deal. If you do this to someone playing/fighting it's USUALLY and ban or atleast a warn. Since it happened when I respawned, everyone's like "No big deal". Under different circumstances this would have been more grave of an offense. So you guys can get off your high horse.

(still don't know HOW I was standing still for over 5 seconds when i haven't been alive BUT 5 seconds at most, but w/e.)

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mechanix
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2012, 06:12:29 pm »
If it was during a battle, he would have never QMLed you since you would have been moving..

Stop creating "what if" situations to make the situation seem worse than it is. He QMLed someone standing in spawn. Press M, keep it moving.
Clearly he would have never QMLed you in the first place if you were in a battle / before you had died since you would have been moving / playing.

Again, you are trying to create an argument through "what if". It doesn't work that way.

Ganner Best Admin 2012
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline Kaoklai

• Tournament Champion
  • Earl
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Free Huey
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2012, 06:15:03 pm »
Thank You. This is what I wanted to hear.

Had this been during a battle or before I died, i would have been SOL.

Everyone who says this is a non-deal. If you do this to someone playing/fighting it's USUALLY and ban or atleast a warn. Since it happened when I respawned, everyone's like "No big deal". Under different circumstances this would have been more grave of an offense. So you guys can get off your high horse.

(still don't know HOW I was standing still for over 5 seconds when i haven't been alive BUT 5 seconds at most, but w/e.)

Christ, you're a whiny bitch.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2012, 07:05:32 pm »
Thread has turned into shit posting, QML'ing people who appear AFK at spawn is not against the rules, in fact it is one of the main points of QML especially on siege.

He wasn't even using admin powers, anyone can QML, so I do not see how this warrants any attention as "admin abuse" either.

Closing thread, good day to all.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.