Author Topic: (4/8/11) Permabanned from cRPG_NA  (Read 629 times)

Offline Whalen207

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • If I see that fucking pickle one more time...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: [Guard_Whalen207 [Guard_Whale_Tosser [Guard_Whale_Tank [Guard_Whale_ArrowSpam
  • IRC nick: Whalen
(4/8/11) Permabanned from cRPG_NA
« on: April 09, 2011, 02:57:00 am »
I'm not exactly sure of the North America (HOSP/ATS) servers' policies for admin recruitment and execution. I do know that however, at around 7 o' clock central time, on the date of April 8th, 2011 I was banned without prior warning by Hospitaller_Havoc immedaitely after placing a construction site.

I haven't memorized the Hospitaller's server rules, though keep in mind I have read them. For the ATS' server, the following is stated upon entry:

"Admins: Welcome to NA CRPG. RULES: No FF/TKing. No Ladderpaulting. No douchebaggery. No Delaying Rounds. Do not force duels. Nominate maps to be removed on the forums!" [sic]

If the two servers have the same rules, which I believe they do, then nothing is explicitly stated against the idea of placing construction sites.

However I am sorry for placing that construction site. Considering I was perma'd for something that would normally constitute a warning, I hope my appeal will be considered.

Arma 2, Mount and Blade, Garry's Mod and Coloholics Roleplayer, Coder, Mapmaker and Moderator.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
Re: (4/8/11) Permabanned from cRPG_NA
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 03:58:01 am »
Well, I can say that it will most likely not be a permaban. Devilize will review this and unban you when he chooses.

Btw, the 100 man server announcement does also say review the rules at www.crpgna.com.nu
Pock gobblers

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • Renown: 125
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devilize, Hospitaller_Devil_Eyez
  • IRC nick: Devilize
Re: (4/8/11) Permabanned from cRPG_NA
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 06:07:30 am »
This is not a perma ban. Pertaining to the construction site, they are invincible which is considered an exploit and both server rules state against the use of exploits. Ill remove the ban now since you owed up to it. Thank you for reading.