Author Topic: More griefers  (Read 795 times)

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
More griefers
« on: August 03, 2012, 10:33:55 pm »
Same sh*t on DTV: someone wants to change the map, starts a pseudo-poll, 3 people vote "1", then they kill the virgin. You can see in the video that we were 14 players, and, even if this were allowed, 3 aren't majority over 14.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJzdPKxfZkg

Raptorr, Ecorcheur_Algarn, Arkaiser.

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
    • View Profile
Re: More griefers
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 11:05:25 pm »
5 minutes ago, a player called Cro killed the virgin behind our backs, in the middle of a round, with repairs, without anyone noticing and having a clue who it might have been.

The next round, I pretend to be AFK, and, after a couple of minutes, when everyone else is fighting far away, this player and I are the only ones by the virgin, and he suddenly starts hitting her again.

We banned him via poll, but this kind of griefer deserves a more severe punishment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQtxn_r5Mqs

Offline callahan9119

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Callahan9119
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 04:04:32 am »
I actually randomly found this video on youtube like 10 minutes ago....it's hilarious when you spring into action and he realizes he has been found out.
Hello

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 05:39:22 pm »
Today it's team-killer day! My clanmate Calvo_Cabron was AFK because something cropped up at his home, and the player Carthor starts kicking him - the typical. But, suddenly, he swings at him, so I start recording.

Everyone had already left spawn to kill bots, and, since I knew what would happen, I stayed and watched. Carthor kept kicking him, so I tell him that my friend would be back in a minute and that he should go kill bots instead. Since he wouldn't stop, I pretend I leave spawn and watch the situation.

Eventually, he team-killed Calvo_Cabron and he didn't bat an eyelid.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=57JYfhwffEQ

Later today:

EU_7 again. A round starts, I get in position, and, suddenly, the player CAILLIOU starts hitting me, until he got kicked by the reports.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLmwCghASkA

Side note: if you can't see the videos, it's because of Firefox - at least it's what happens to me. Try with Internet Explorer.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 08:37:00 pm by Patoson »

Offline TheCoolestKid123

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Trollguard
  • Game nicks: Trollguard_King_Smeakle
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 09:20:57 pm »
i agree with this post because earlier on today carthor was teamhiting me on the same server then he was blocking my attacks and trying to get me to teamhit him also he was basically leeching because he wasnt doing anything other than teamhiting me and blocking me. thanks for listening.
:D

Offline yart

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 12:04:16 am »
+111 !!!

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2012, 12:19:59 am »
I think the fellow in the second video probably realises that there are spies around now, I doubt he'll do it again and if he does, he'll get a nice week ban.

The latest post, CAILLIOU has been banned for a day along with Carthor. Although I would advice not to rile the players up, by punching them etc!

I have a right mind to ban you as well Patoson for trying to make people use Internet Explorer...  :?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are