Author Topic: Rage ball fuckers  (Read 354 times)

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
Rage ball fuckers
« on: August 07, 2012, 06:06:03 pm »
I am going to rage here, there are alot of fuckers in rage ball that abuse the polls everyday, in the morning i am helping my team alot then suddently someone started a ban poll on me and it was accepted, he didn't even say the reason at all. (Admin can check the log on few hours ago if they want to if they wish to check the evidence)

around 20 minutes ago: I am an archer, i was helping my team to gain good multi today:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The ball was going so close to the enemy goal, so I shoot the GK few times, the GK failed to catch the ball because the arrow stun him, then i get a ban poll. it was almost 45% something around that, I got banned already for an hour because someone rage at me saying archers shouldn't be allow on rage ball / archers cannot shoot GK or stuff like that

Few minutes later while i am rolling on high multi, same thing happen again, the ball was near the enemy goal, i shot the GK once and the arrow stuns him, then my team score, the enemy GK rage and said something must be done, so he started a kick poll on me, then I got kicked and lost my multi. Yes i am raging because this poll abuse happen everday, not just to me but also to alot of people, and most of the polls are ban instead of kick, and most polls are always accepted by majority.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I am really raging here, i get at least few ban polls on me per day, so far there is no rules on rage ball. There is but its not enough. People think TDM is not allow, shooting GK if ball is near not allow and shit like that, i am pretty sick of getting these kind of ban polls per day, really sick. Please do make some offical rules for rage ball, the people on IRC won't give a shit about it either, and I don't like the fact that i am getting alot of ban polls because my playstyle is archer.

Alot of people whine about archers on rage ball, that is because mostly those people are either naked or wearing peasant armors (Die in 1-2 shot), everytime when they got the ball i will shoot them and thats why they think archers and ranged is very annoying, some even said they should be banned from the game.

When you join the rage ball server, the server rules will pops up, it said "Please focus on the game and don't succumb to TDM", then the rest is telling new players on how to use the controls. It's not enough, people still think so many things are not allow on rage ball, and people keeps killing the archers everytime when we get near them. I always get spawn rape by archer haters and I never whine about them, why shouldn't they? Please do something about this crap, people keep abusing the ban polls alot, they think i shoot them is not allow while everytime when i spawn they kill me and its allow? In the future if nothing is done then if i don't like a player because he is too good then can I just start a ban poll on him so that my team can win easily and so i can keep my multi?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 06:11:27 pm by AlexTheDragon »

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
Re: Rage ball fuckers
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 09:27:26 pm »
Finally the ban poll are disable once again thx to chadz and Urist, no more archer hate please!!!