Author Topic: [BAN] BlackDevil_RE_  (Read 2266 times)

Offline kono yaro!

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: b0nk
Re: [BAN] BlackDevil_RE_
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2012, 08:24:50 am »
he admitted what he did like a man. i dont think he should be banned, not for long anyway if it comes to that

Offline Daergar

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daergar_the_Tank
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2012, 09:42:23 am »
he admitted what he did like a man. i dont think he should be banned, not for long anyway if it comes to that

He admitted what he did like a complete idiot; a slight difference. Not that what you try to make fly should have any impact either.

Boiled down, it's become obvious that he, and apparently most of his "clan", get their jollies by trolling and griefing every chance they get (based on what I've seen and the other ban request threads). Admitting their behavior hardly justifies any lessening of what any other community member would receive for acting like an asshat.

I'm just saddened that people strive to ruin the enjoyment of others and that they are not removed sooner, and permanently at that.

Offline TheCoolestKid123

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Trollguard
  • Game nicks: Trollguard_King_Smeakle
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2012, 10:59:26 am »
Daergar people really don't want to hear your opinions so for the best i think you should keep your hands off the keyboard. :|
:D

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Duck
  • Game nicks: Fuma + sth
  • IRC nick: sF_Leonidas
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2012, 11:13:52 am »
Daergar people really don't want to hear your opinions so for the best i think you should keep your hands off the keyboard. :|
He admitted what he did like a complete idiot; a slight difference. Not that what you try to make fly should have any impact either.

Boiled down, it's become obvious that he, and apparently most of his "clan", get their jollies by trolling and griefing every chance they get (based on what I've seen and the other ban request threads). Admitting their behavior hardly justifies any lessening of what any other community member would receive for acting like an asshat.

I'm just saddened that people strive to ruin the enjoyment of others and that they are not removed sooner, and permanently at that.

Actually this is not an opinion this is a fact

OP PLS LOCK THIS THREAD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Volk.

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Volky_Lolky
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2012, 02:15:25 pm »
Lol this guy still be funny and stupid