Author Topic: [BAN] Leechers!  (Read 923 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
[BAN] Leechers!
« on: July 30, 2012, 01:32:21 am »
First ones:
Names: Fabman and Astrax.
EU_1
Date: 29.7.2012.
Time: Around 16:00

These two kept spawning with only arrows or bolts. I tried to tell them to spawn with weapons but they didn't reply to me. They did this when I joined and were still doing this when I crashed (the flip side of being a beta tester QQ).

One round they also just stood in spawn punching each other.

Screens:
(click to show/hide)

While I was uploading these pics, I saw I had some old screens I never uploaded. Since I already were uploading, I added these

NEW GUY!
Name: T_kht_Alex_de_Kler
EU_2 (not sure)
Date: 25.7.2012.
Time: Around 20:00

Just saw the reports and thought to take a screen.
(click to show/hide)

NEW GUY!
Name: Knyx
EU_2
Date: 23.7.2012.
Time: Around 20:45

He kept standing still in a corner. I saw him when I was on my way to gate and gave him a kick. He instantly reported me. I looked for him when I died later on and since he was standing at the same place I took a screen (can't QML since these fuckers just press M. I think ACTIVE leechers should get extra penalty for griefing players who try to QML them) and when I died later on I took another. He hadn't moved.
(click to show/hide)
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Tomatensalat

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [BAN] Leechers!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 10:36:21 am »
Haha you guy, do you have a job?

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 11:03:37 am »
Tomatensalat please keep your opinions out of the ban threads if you don't have anything useful to add.

I can't sort the bans, because I'm at my summerhouse with internet that doesn't seem to be able to load pictures. I think it's a 256kb/s connection :S

Will check these on wednesday if they haven't been sorted 'til then.

Offline Tomatensalat

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 11:39:49 am »
Ye sry for that. But, please, if you 're back, look at those pictures. What do you see? 2 nacked guys who have fun! Please let them be if they do this only for 3-4 rounds. Thats not an extremly ex bonus they'll get!! M&B c-rpg  is a fun game, not a serious Call of duty bull shit.

Offline Daergar

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daergar_the_Tank
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 11:51:11 am »
Ye sry for that. But, please, if you 're back, look at those pictures. What do you see? 2 nacked guys who have fun! Please let them be if they do this only for 3-4 rounds. Thats not an extremly ex bonus they'll get!! M&B c-rpg  is a fun game, not a serious Call of duty bull shit.

If two naked guys want to have fun, I for one do neither want to watch them nor have them taking up space on a team. Get a room?

It is not only about the exp/gold they receive while paying no upkeep, it is taking up two slots on a team. It's alright to have fun and not be very good at a game, but the effort needs to be there.

If nothing else, wearing some gear and at least hobbling toward the enemy is the least required under the rules.

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 12:19:26 pm »
What do you see? 2 naked guys who have fun!

c-rpg is not a gay club, you can always have your fun on eu3 or on your basement, but not on eu1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No good deed goes unpunished
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Everkistus
  • IRC nick: Everkistus
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2012, 01:49:25 pm »
Maybe they were low-lvl and were afraid of getting chadztext on the wrong items? When I was a really low-lvl xbowman/archer I only had bolts or arrows for a couple rounds before I could use some real stuff (although I always had a torch).

Nevertheless, I'll let this slip this time. Warn them ingame about leeching if you see them.

For the two last guys, 1 day bans for both.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 06:33:05 pm by Everkistus »