Author Topic: [Ban] USoA_Zlisch_KafeinsBestBitch  (Read 3051 times)

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
Re: [Ban] USoA_Zlisch_KafeinsBestBitch
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2012, 05:37:30 am »
I'm talking to both of you here:

Neither of you have any credibility based on past actions. Impossible to decide who to ban here.
I don't care enough about you to give you justice, and if I do, I honestly don't want to get involved in a hopeless blamewar with PM's etc..

Consider yourself lucky this time, please don't take your rage to the servers, and give up this discussion that will go nowhere.

Next time either of your names come up I won't hesitate with a very hard ban or a perma.

Who do you mean with both? Me (knight_of_to) and Zlisch? Sorry, but I honestly don't know why you equal me with Zlisch. Why would you ban me?

First I didn't break ingame rules and second I stayed serious in this thread and didn't throw around with abusive words like Zlisch for what alone he should get a ban or mute whatever, just to make this clear.

One of you have to watch his mouth, because it's intimately connected to the situations he gets into, the other his (team)bumping.

Deal?

What? You can't tell me you have read this thread thoroughly or you have misunderstood something entirely.
(click to show/hide)

And I very disappointed the screenshot wasn't enough proof because he said there was another guy behind the screenshot.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 05:53:14 am by Prinz_Karl »

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2012, 05:56:10 am »
Who do you mean with both? Me (knight_of_to) and Zlisch? Sorry, but I honestly don't know why you equal me with Zlisch. Why would you ban me?

First I didn't break ingame rules and second I stayed serious in this thread and didn't throw around with abusive words like Zlisch for what alone he should get a ban or mute whatever, just to make this clear.
Lie, you called me a my old friend, so don't play holy, and you tried to TK me at spawn a map after your screen...
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2012, 04:15:20 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2012, 04:39:07 pm »
(click to show/hide)
I didn't say it would be moronic, I just said I didn't take a screen.
Anyway, it's done, I ain't getting banned 'cuss of an accidental teamkill, and I'm leaving this thread.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.