• Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hanseatic League
  • Game nicks: Orrin_The_Orange, Garoth
Clans
« on: July 25, 2012, 08:07:05 am »
Hey, me and some of my friends love this mod, and are starting a clan, but we are confused about the banners, and the way ladders and strategeus works, so if anyone is knowledgeable on these subjects, a reply would be most helpful. thanks!
Most economic fallacies derive from the tendency to assume that there is a fixed pie, that one party can gain only at the expense of another.
-Milton Friedman

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
Re: Clans
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 08:34:17 am »
The clan system allows you to share gold and items.

To gain a banner you need to win a banner slot in the Auction house. Once you win a banner you can upload it to the banner slot, it's pretty self explanatory once you take a look at it and have a play.

Once you have a banner you will have to go into the in game character editor and change your banner to 'use clan banner' it will then load the banner from your clans page.

You strat clan settings are separate and are controlled in strat. All you have to do is click where it says faction in the top left of the page when on the strat map, type in a name and hex colour code and your done.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Sarpton

• Count
  • Renown: 198
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hurlbat
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 07:33:09 pm »
+1
Hey there!  I like your name.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 08:01:41 pm »
Exclusive banner is waste of money if there are 3 of you.  Just have all of you use the name native banner and clan tag.  This game does not have player base to support growing a NEW clan

Offline Necrons

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hanseatic League
  • Game nicks: Orrin_The_Orange, Garoth
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 10:26:43 pm »
its more like 15 friends, not 3, but thank you for the advice everyone:). i like your name too necron.
also, i have a problem depositing money into the clan bank, it tells me i dont have enough even though i do, it also tells me that start gold and fun gold cannot be deposited, but im not trying to deposit either, if anyone has a solution to this problem, please let me know :)
Most economic fallacies derive from the tendency to assume that there is a fixed pie, that one party can gain only at the expense of another.
-Milton Friedman

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 01:40:22 am »
its more like 15 friends, not 3, but thank you for the advice everyone:). i like your name too necron.
also, i have a problem depositing money into the clan bank, it tells me i dont have enough even though i do, it also tells me that start gold and fun gold cannot be deposited, but im not trying to deposit either, if anyone has a solution to this problem, please let me know :)

Skip the Fun characters must have minimum balance of 10k, they are able to transfer any excess over that amount from the way I understand it.  This is to prevent people from making STF characters to get 10k easy money out of thin air.