Author Topic: I was banned recently and would like to make amends.  (Read 631 times)

Offline Lead_Heart

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I was banned recently and would like to make amends.
« on: August 05, 2012, 07:30:23 am »
Hello Admins,
      I was banned recently for the following transgressions.
1. Not using weapons.
2. Not using armor.
3. Being a low level character and very weak "leeching" on seperate occasions (seperate incident from the no weapons/armor)

When people started to kick and to ban I said "Ask me politely and I will obey". I believe this ban is unfair and excessive. There are not many servers, so I would appreciate a ban lift and warnings in the future.

Thank You :D

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
Re: I was banned recently and would like to make amends.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 07:42:07 am »
Ill hit up Tydeus to see if he wants the ban removed, for now your ban time is 13h
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 01:12:36 am »
Oh. I didn't realize you were one of my bans. I apologize for that, I should have answered earlier.

- You were banned for teamkilling. I was on my alt(ShakaShah) climbing up a ladder on which you were standing seemingly doing nothing, and when I walked past you, you kicked me and hit me so I fell down and died.

- There is no need to ask politely, though it is preferred, when someone is breaking the rules.

Ban stays, for leeching and teamkilling.
Unban date: 07.08.2012 23:17:39

PS. If you have nothing of use to add to the ban thread, please stay out of it.
Thanks Knitler, I wouldn't have realized this was mine unless you would have reminded me.
Also, poll is stupid. 1, 3 and 4 are bannable. 2 is not.
Just to quote Khorin in Lead_Heart's EU unban request.

Also see the bolded part. Guess you also like to teamkill and grief other players.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Lead_Heart

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 02:35:23 am »
Hello,

I do like team killing. My intention was not to team kill however. I apologized and ceased immediately. However Shaka team killed me as well. Revenge is wrong so for that I am sorry. I did not know this game was take so seriously that kicking someone off a ladder would constitute such hefty banning. I thought we were here to have fun.

Thank You. :D

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 03:58:18 am »
Kicking someone off a ladder is fun.

Being kicked off a ladder by your teammate is not fun.

We are all here to have fun, but ruining someone else's fun to have your own fun is not ok.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.

Offline Lead_Heart

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 04:03:47 am »
Hello,

So your telling me you have NEVER EVER kicked someone off? Or ever team killed? I said I was sorry and stopped. They felt a ban was necessary. KIcking someone of ONCE is not a bannable offense. It is worth a good scolding but a ban is excessive. It is griefing!

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2012, 04:10:59 am »
I have never kicked an ally off a wall. I really enjoy kicking enemies off walls, but allies? Nope. I can have fun with actually playing the game instead of griefing or teamkilling.

And kicking someone of once is actually a bannable offense. You hardly could have done it without purpose. If you intentionally teamkill and grief, why should they not ban you?

Offline Lead_Heart

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2012, 04:33:01 am »
Hello,

I choose to believe that you have team killed as well. The person who i kicked team killed me SEVERAL times, so I assumed a kick would not be out of line. I assumed mutual respect. I thought we could just have a laugh and move on. But no instead I am permanently banned for kicking an admin off of the stairs. The admin team killed me and kicked me several times for being a low level character (new).  This is clearly admin abuse. Why is it acceptable to teleport, use pistols, teamkill, lol kick, and kick weak charcters, but If i DARE to kick the admin off the stairs ONCE then I am banned permanently. No my friend... I cry ABOOSE!!!!
Thank You

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2012, 08:57:48 am »
Hello,

I choose to believe that you have team killed as well. The person who i kicked team killed me SEVERAL times, so I assumed a kick would not be out of line. I assumed mutual respect. I thought we could just have a laugh and move on. But no instead I am permanently banned for kicking an admin off of the stairs. The admin team killed me and kicked me several times for being a low level character (new).  This is clearly admin abuse. Why is it acceptable to teleport, use pistols, teamkill, lol kick, and kick weak charcters, but If i DARE to kick the admin off the stairs ONCE then I am banned permanently. No my friend... I cry ABOOSE!!!!
Thank You

wut?

Your ban was only 13 hours it should be up by now, that is unless you got banned again.  As for the rest of it... YOU MAKE NO SENSE MAN.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2012, 09:10:48 am »
Ban has expire locking
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars