Author Topic: Teams not fair to justify multiplier  (Read 464 times)

Offline Nyalan

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • Gamer/Artist (Multiclass)
    • View Profile
Teams not fair to justify multiplier
« on: July 24, 2012, 12:12:47 am »
Almost every siege game I join below 16 players ends by a ''Teams not fair to justify multiplier'', getting no bonus from winning even after making a real Lots of efforts or a getting very deserved win when sometimes teammates doesn't do well.

Getting in a balanced team or not is totally out of control of the players. The only thing they can do is do they maximum on the game to learn finally that this game was lost in advance because of the level of the players who joined.

This gives the siege servers (which becomes empty every day and needs to repopulate) a very hard time to start games with players, discouraging players from being there as they get this message about every beginning game when a new map starts and sometimes at other times too. The loosers of the team that were crushed don't get any more compensation either by knowing (or not) that the other team have got no multiplier at all.

If players have no power on this message, and if the loosers don't get anything more from having being crushed, why then shouldn't we not give the multipliers to both teams? Since it is a problem of the server player repartition and only wastes some fun while giving a hard time to repopulate the servers? I think this would help the mod, and on the worse, give more fun to the players, giving a real something to the unbalanced team that's lost by giving them a multiplier,(as removing something to the team that wins brings them nothing).

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
Re: Teams not fair to justify multiplier
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 12:37:06 am »

There is a reason you don't get a mp when the teams are unbalanced. Too easy to exploit.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 07:55:13 am »
Set it to 6 below players.

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 11:02:00 am »
In battle i usually get a mp when there are 8 or more players. Sometimes with bad luck you have a very unbalanced team and thus no mp. But if you have no mp with 16 players in the server... Then you are just very very unlucky.

Offline Zerran

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Caita_KUTT, Fellys_KUTT
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 11:15:55 am »
+1
+1, siege is a pain in the ass already when the pop gets low, and add the fact that no one gets multis then and it both means the server dies very rapidly, and that it's hard to repopulate it.

This would help keep siege alive more, please do it. Besides, siege doesn't get valor, so give it some love too.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 12:10:49 pm »
+1
Almost every siege game I join below 16 players ends by a ''Teams not fair to justify multiplier'', getting no bonus from winning even after making a real Lots of efforts or a getting very deserved win when sometimes teammates doesn't do well.

Getting in a balanced team or not is totally out of control of the players. The only thing they can do is do they maximum on the game to learn finally that this game was lost in advance because of the level of the players who joined.

This gives the siege servers (which becomes empty every day and needs to repopulate) a very hard time to start games with players, discouraging players from being there as they get this message about every beginning game when a new map starts and sometimes at other times too. The loosers of the team that were crushed don't get any more compensation either by knowing (or not) that the other team have got no multiplier at all.

If players have no power on this message, and if the loosers don't get anything more from having being crushed, why then shouldn't we not give the multipliers to both teams? Since it is a problem of the server player repartition and only wastes some fun while giving a hard time to repopulate the servers? I think this would help the mod, and on the worse, give more fun to the players, giving a real something to the unbalanced team that's lost by giving them a multiplier,(as removing something to the team that wins brings them nothing).

Nah, just dont focuse that much on the dammn multiplier, if you don`t have fun without it, this is not your game an
you should not play it.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 01:25:25 pm »
+2
Nah, just dont focuse that much on the dammn multiplier, if you don`t have fun without it, this is not your game an
you should not play it.

You're doing it wrong, the multi is the only thing that counts  :twisted:
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Grumpy_Nic

• King
  • Renown: 1023
  • Infamy: 306
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Hermann_von_Krems
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2012, 01:27:56 pm »
You're doing it wrong, the multi is the only thing that counts  :twisted: