Author Topic: Unban me or not  (Read 4247 times)

Offline Syrio_Forel

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Life is fun when you just stop thinking of him
    • View Profile
Re: Unban me or not
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2011, 09:57:53 pm »
Have you been banned for over a month now ? Cause i think its that long since i used a crossbow last time.....   :wink:
No this is my first ban I have a little time for play so I dont see you a long time.

Offline Syrio_Forel

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Life is fun when you just stop thinking of him
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2011, 10:18:29 pm »
Aye, and just to make it even more complicated. What happens if someone by an accident strikes you, and you go berserk and attacks him? Syrio Forels attitude doesnt open for doubt in such situations, and he will then actually be the main offender. Even such logs as you describe wouldnt solve this situation, as the guy who missed the enemy and hitted the teammate looks like the offender in such a log.
Sorry but if enemy is near and somone hit me its ok shit happens. I kill guys who are pure Tk when he attack me or my teammate wich no reson where are no sing of enemy. But when that happend you can ask: "why you kill him" is that so hard? Saing that rulse say i must ban you because you kill teamkiller ist very bad argument.

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2011, 10:28:52 pm »
Sorry but if enemy is near and somone hit me its ok shit happens. I kill guys who are pure Tk when he attack me or my teammate wich no reson where are no sing of enemy. But when that happend you can ask: "why you kill him" is that so hard? Saing that rulse say i must ban you because you kill teamkiller ist very bad argument.

What if I kill some guy who I don't like, then when asked I say he was a teamkiller?
You're not omniscient, admins aren't either. Sorry, but it just doesn't work that way.

Anyway, this has gone on for long enough. You can make another thread when/if you decide to accept the rules.