Author Topic: Strategeus City Bonuses  (Read 338 times)

Offline deathral

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Strategeus City Bonuses
« on: July 19, 2012, 06:11:59 pm »
We should make it so that each of the large cities (or if they aren't cities, whatever they are called, the ones that have like 7000+ troops and are mostly unoccupied at the moment) give a bonus to the faction that wields them. No Strat bonuses, but maybe C-rpg bonuses.
Like, for example, each one could give one of the following
+5 gold a tick
+10% exp
Less chance to have to repair items.

Would encourage players to take and fight over these cities. Maybe add something like must be in the faction for like a week to get these benefits, so people just don't abuse join factions that have a lot of cities.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
Re: Strategeus City Bonuses
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 10:26:27 pm »
Maybe. Not sure if 10% exp is the right amount since it seems a bit high but.. it would encourage factions to fight more. Or just encourage bigger factions. If this were to be implemented, I would have a restriction on how many cities a faction could have to not encourage big factions to grab a lot of cities and soak up all the bonuses.

Its an interesting idea though. Like a city could have an "exceptional blacksmith" that cuts down on item costs, either by reducing the cost paid for the item or how often the item will break. So on and so forth.

It would definitely get more people back in strat, that's for sure. Even just for a short while to grab a city.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 10:27:58 pm »
+1
Absolutely senseless buff for the perma x5 rollin big clans, no.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 10:32:30 pm »
+1
Ye, Strategus is Strategus. cRPG is cRPG. If you were getting that bonus, only bigger clans and those being active in Strategus would get the bonus. That's too big of an advantage imo. Inactive clans in Strategus don't get anything, neither players without clans or casual players.

There is already one advantage for Strategus players, they get xp for their battles and it is a lot. Defend a castle and you easily get 600k - 1million xp per hour/battle (depending on tickets and equip of course).

Therefore this isn't really needed imo.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 12:19:07 am »
Or just encourage bigger factions.

We definitely don't need this...
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;