Author Topic: Mercs exploiting?  (Read 3975 times)

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
Re: Mercs exploiting?
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2012, 04:38:49 am »
Hello there! I'm the admin that eventually kicked the three people at the top of the tower after 8 minutes of waiting.
They were delaying with no attempt at retaking flags and the castle. This was obviously against the rules, but due to strat battle and it being reachable by ladders we (admins) decided as a group that the attackers should go and solidify their victory by their own blade with ladders, or catapult bringing the tower down.

This didn't successfully happened and the battle was well decided. By my judgement EVERYONE in the server was leeching (not attempting to catapult/ladder properly, and them not coming down). So I kicked the last three players to end the battle.

As for the story behind the castle itself, already covered in the thread.
Ok i'll take my time replying to this.

1)They were delaying with no attempt at retaking flags and the castle
No , attackers were delaying with no attempt to take the castle they attack .
2)This was obviously against the rules
Since when defending a tower in strategus siege is against the rules ?
3) By my judgement EVERYONE in the server was leeching (not attempting to catapult/ladder properly, and them not coming down)
Defenders don't have to charge out or jump down from the castle they defend , within the given time attackers should kill defenders not vice versa.
4)So I kicked the last three players to end the battle.
Bravo , you should have kicked the 50 attackers instead because defending as a defender is not against the rules.

Attackers probably ran out of ladders or were CBA or handicapped to put a proper ladder so you just kicked the remaining defenders and give this castle to Mercs.
Congratulations , totally expected move from an NA admin.
I hope we won't be in same server/strat or any fucking shit again i really am fed up with you guys.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2012, 04:42:04 am »
There was no exploiting other than the sky ladders.

I'm not going to express milk from my tits... I mean an opinion about booting the three guys on the tower. What I will say is that it was some impressive shit from the mercs +1 for kicking arse.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2012, 04:42:28 am »
yes the awnser on why the defense was so badly equiped and how all those troops came to be, is there. it has nothing to do with the reasoning behind the kicks thow, and imo that reasoning was very misplaced. ah well tired, gn.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Shik

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Gilmore Girls
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2012, 04:50:01 am »
+18
1. there is precedent to the kicking: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,17415.msg298012.html#msg298012
2. all the spawns were taken already, the game was basically over. attackers running out of ladders and thus being unable to breach the walls can't be compared with all defender spawns already taken, with a few people hiding/delaying. It has long been established that in strat battles delaying and hiding isn't acceptable.
3. The defenders got up there using double ladders in the first place, moreover from the very start of the battle they did not make any attempt to defend the spawns in the castle or fight the enemy in any meaningful way.
4. stop getting mad over something stupid

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2012, 04:52:43 am »
+15
and this is the final statement. stop searching conspiracies everywhere.