Author Topic: Nomination Goretooth and Ponderson  (Read 1863 times)

Offline Taggerung

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Nomination Goretooth and Ponderson
« on: March 29, 2011, 07:01:46 am »
Hey all,

So this is a trend for Gore and Ponderson especially. There are no warnings given for any actions they give, and this time was especially bad.

This is what happens in order.

1: Fallen_Loki is up on a big hill using his bow with a couple of infantry as support. He kills a couple of players, and then when the master of the field pops (Way across the map, not his fault) he starts running straight for it. Granted he should have gone done much sooner, but he was still killing people. As he is en route, Goretooth kicks him, without warning.

2: I say over general chat nice job with the admin abuse, and immediately muted by Ponderson.

3: My game crashes, and I rejoin to play with friends, and so I tell Ponderson that he is an abusive admin who is being a douchebag (He has a history of kicking for no reason, such as accidentally running him over with a horse in a small corridor where there was no other choice).

4: I am muted by Ponderson (Reasonable response, I would even expect a kick as it was blatant disrespect, not that I am saying he deserves it, but still)

5: 2 seconds after that Goretooth bans me.

No warnings are given at any point, nor is ANYTHING said by the admins except with their actions. I understand that they pay for the server and that's appreciated, but still we shouldn't be afraid to speak out against admin abuse for fear of being kicked or banned.

Keep me banned if you all feel it's justified, but the fact that no warnings were given, or even an effort to talk seems like a lack of judgement by the admins.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Nomination Goretooth and Ponderson
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 07:43:12 am »
Sorry, but this is an EU abooze thread. Personally, I don't think you can do anything about US admins.

Offline Zisa

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I am not at liberty to say.
Re: Nomination Goretooth and Ponderson
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 09:30:21 am »
Post this fairy tale in the appropriate place. Others where there, Loki had no hope but to DRAW. He had 0 chance to reach the flag before enemies. He did not complain one bit after being kicked. You did, and a lot of vitriol spewed forth, and you got what you asked for.
Alas nodachi
remembers glorious spring
a tin can's hatchet.
http://www.moddb.com/members/psychotropicdog