Author Topic: Auto-stun  (Read 375 times)

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
Auto-stun
« on: July 16, 2012, 08:22:25 pm »
Well this "feature" has been enhanced enough that it now does more than what was intended.

Unless you intended to buff cavalry even more?

The second (and worst!) is that stupid "auto-stun the archer if you get within 5 feet of them." I've been 3 feet behind a building or a tree that the cavalry galloped past and gotten the "auto-stun" because I was behind there with my bow drawn waiting to shoot them in the back as they drove by. REDUCE THE AUTO-STUN AREA OF EFFECT. Hell, you can't even blame it on the wind of their passing. I'm behind a WALL!

You shouldn't have your draw interrupted because a horse rode by a wall or tree you are hiding behind. Their horse fat doesn't flow around the obstacles!
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
Re: Auto-stun
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 09:26:23 pm »
Anything that reduces bundle of sticksers the better i say keep it.

Plus tbh most good archers had it too easy dodging cav an fill their ass up with arrows..  :?

I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: Auto-stun
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 01:54:04 am »
Anything that reduces bundle of sticksers the better i say keep it.

Plus tbh most good archers had it too easy dodging cav an fill their ass up with arrows..  :?
+1
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia