Author Topic: Unban request for Larry_The_Magical_Cheetah  (Read 365 times)

Offline Larry

• Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dragoni of Valahia
  • Game nicks: Larry The Magical Cheetah | Brick Cavity | Cheetah On Rollerblades | Maximillian Schmeling, and more
Unban request for Larry_The_Magical_Cheetah
« on: July 13, 2012, 03:45:26 am »
While I admit that the victim of my great long bardiche swinging is correct in that I team wounded her, what she failed to mention was that the first time she was teamwounded and reported me, it was because I was wailing at Allions' huscarl roundshield like a hermaphroditic beyblade on steroids.

It was at this point that she decided it would be an excellent idea to run face-first into a confrontation between a tough shielder, and a certain magical cheetah in full plate with a great long bardiche. She seemed very surprised at having gotten smacked, and thus resulted her reporting me for a fault of her own.

Incredibly annoyed at this fact, and burdened by my incredibly long shaft, I decided to make a half-assed swing in her general direction almost directly after having sunk said shaft firmly into Allions' face, which resulted in permanent brain damage, and dislodging of several marbles and mice on running wheels, as shown by her ban request upon myself.

Now, while I agree that a ban for the second intentional teamwound would be fine, I believe 24 hours is a bit much for a 20 person battle in which teamwounding was in abundance, from others that are not myself.
Among my many achievements are as follows; I once convinced a carton of cigarettes to abandon it's dreams of space travel, have conjured a hat out of a rabbit, may have, on more than one occasion, had sexual relations in stable earth orbit, and dominated fully over several small african nations, whom I then forced to fight in gladiatorial combat with cucumbers whilst wearing miniskirts.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
Re: Unban request for Larry_The_Magical_Cheetah
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 03:51:12 am »
I was there when this entire thing went down. I honestly thought it was unintentionally done, as there was alot of team wounding/killing going on all over the place, due to the overabundance of really long weapons and less then skillful use.

24 hours does seem a bit much in this case though.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Unban request for Larry_The_Magical_Cheetah
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 10:30:10 am »
Considering your last ban was less than a month ago, I'll let this one sit.

Next offense will be 3+ days cheetah, please watch your swings.  If you feel someone is getting in the way of your swings intentionally let us know instead of finishing them off.