Author Topic: Your opinion on these swords.....  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: Your opinion on these swords.....
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2012, 11:25:53 pm »
What about the Long Arming Sword? Would kinda fit?
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Adamar

• He who doesn't want to be labelled
  • Earl
  • Renown: 422
  • Infamy: 319
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2012, 12:02:20 am »
Gondor totaly sux in LOR. They totaly sux that i forgot how their armor even look,and i watched return of king 2 days ago.
Why don't you become rohhirim they saved a day twice.

They had been fighting mordor for years, they didn't suck, they where spent. The Rohirim only started fighting when Isenguard attacked.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2012, 12:06:24 am »
Hey there, got a question for everyone. This guy and I just started a clan based on Gondar,

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:( :?: :(

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2012, 12:22:52 am »
I don't recall Gondor having such a special style of swords, thought they had pretty ordinary looking blades. Pick any.

They had been fighting mordor for years, they didn't suck, they where spent. The Rohirim only started fighting when Isenguard attacked.
The the movie they really came off as a bunch of pussy ass failures. They barely do anything good at all, you just see them getting killed and cowering in fear.

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2012, 12:38:58 am »

:( :?: :(

(click to show/hide)
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D