Author Topic: Ban Request MM_Tinoshi  (Read 758 times)

Offline YourCookiez

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Berserks
  • Game nicks: YourCookiez_The_Berserk
Ban Request MM_Tinoshi
« on: July 09, 2012, 09:27:57 pm »
NA_cRPG_1 (Battle 120)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This first picture i took of me just standing behind a tree after MM_Tinoshi Team wounded me on purpose pretending to apologize, as to how he could mistakenly shoot me when no enemies are nearby with just my clan mate BlackAfro there.

Here's another photo captured of me attempting to catch him aiming at me but i missed it, But you can tell hes back there just by his clan members banners.

How obvious, another photo of him killing me after photo 2 right next to Desirable_Kutt, and him responding with a "Sorry didn't see your banner" or something along the lines like that, lol like really you didn't see me standing next to a teammate?

Theirs more team wounds i didn't catch but I occasionally get team wounded especially in fights but not blatantly like this.

Offline Blade

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UltimaOnline
  • Game nicks: Blade_The_Berserk
  • IRC nick: StrengthAbusersAnonymous
Re: Ban Request MM_Tinoshi
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 09:34:18 pm »
Really The first time could of been an accident, the secound was ehh okay you can stop now....3 times your out with a team kill.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 09:39:22 pm by Blade »

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 10:05:00 pm »
Last night he was griefing NH among other things by blocking a specific path we wanted to go that requires jumping and walking on a wall on Battle Commercial city map.  He saw us take the specific route 2 rounds then on the 3rd round purposefully got in the way to grief us...thus messing up our strategy for the map that round.

Offline Pentecost

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 10:57:07 pm »
Is there a specific reason why he would want to kill you? I ask because, while I have never spoken to Tinoshi personally, I was in some games with him yesterday and I noticed that he was using a crossbow + mail shirt rather than his usual flamberge + druzhina elite armor. Has he done generations as ranged before? Because it's possible that he was just trying to shoot into melee on the plank/bridge and wound up hitting you because he wasn't being conservative enough with his aiming.

I agree that the first screenshot is suspicious, however, seeing as how the tree you're standing next to has 2 bolts in it just to the left of your head...

Offline Blade

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UltimaOnline
  • Game nicks: Blade_The_Berserk
  • IRC nick: StrengthAbusersAnonymous
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 11:01:49 pm »
He shot him 3+ times that's no accident.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 11:07:38 pm by Blade »

Offline YourCookiez

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Berserks
  • Game nicks: YourCookiez_The_Berserk
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 11:05:16 pm »
Is there a specific reason why he would want to kill you? I ask because, while I have never spoken to Tinoshi personally, I was in some games with him yesterday and I noticed that he was using a crossbow + mail shirt rather than his usual flamberge + druzhina elite armor. Has he done generations as ranged before? Because it's possible that he was just trying to shoot into melee on the plank/bridge and wound up hitting you because he wasn't being conservative enough with his aiming.

I agree that the first screenshot is suspicious, however, seeing as how the tree you're standing next to has 2 bolts in it just to the left of your head...

He's a crossbowmen, and he has motive he doesn't enjoy the company of my clan leader Lumetta, so he automatically hates us apparently i however have no problem with him. Also i wasn't team fighting, entire time i was just watching for him to shoot me. I'm just tired of being occasionally teamwounded blatantly so here i am.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 11:09:39 pm by YourCookiez »

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 11:10:57 pm »
11h ban

Don't know what he has against you, through he doesn't have a record

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars