Author Topic: pls unban  (Read 559 times)

Offline gehsterben

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
pls unban
« on: April 03, 2011, 08:00:51 pm »
please unban me by eu crpg 5 it is the best server .Yes it was silly that i hit my teammate but i dont make that again okey? please unban me

mfG Dark_night_desNordens

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
Re: pls unban
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 08:12:34 pm »
You threw a dart at me, missed, threw again and missed, threw at a different teammate, missed and then finally managed to hit one at pointblank range. Damn that unwieldy ban list. Unban is scheduled for tomorrow evening.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 08:51:13 pm »
please unban me by eu crpg 5 it is the best server .Yes it was silly that i hit my teammate but i dont make that again okey? please unban me

mfG Dark_night_desNordens

You did this on the shogun server as well ( including the part claiming it is the best server). You basically tk until banned, then hop on a different server until you are banned again for it, and repeat as desired. Too many people abuse the system this way... And your name and posting history have a reputation for repeated tk bans, I have to admit this has to be the friendliest most forgiving Admin I have ever seen.

If you were banned for it on one server, then why did you start it all over again on another server?!

You admit in both threads knowing what you did wrong, so why did you do it twice, especially since the first time resulted in a ban?

Knock it off.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 08:53:58 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 09:01:35 pm »
You did this on the shogun server as well ( including the part claiming it is the best server). You basically tk until banned, then hop on a different server until you are banned again for it, and repeat as desired. Too many people abuse the system this way... And your name and posting history have a reputation for repeated tk bans, I have to admit this has to be the friendliest most forgiving Admin I have ever seen.

If you were banned for it on one server, then why did you start it all over again on another server?!

You admit in both threads knowing what you did wrong, so why did you do it twice, especially since the first time resulted in a ban?

Knock it off.

Wasn't aware of his history, thanks, ban extended till the 8th.

Just for the record and so it doesn't look like I just look tears's word, belmont confirmed it.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 09:49:22 pm by IG_Saint »