Author Topic: [Unban] Jew_lover  (Read 658 times)

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
[Unban] Jew_lover
« on: July 01, 2012, 03:07:13 am »
Someone banned me maybe 30-60 mins ago on my stf character jew_lover and I'm sure it was the guy named Dood since I got immediatly banned after he said something like "I suggest you to change the name". I tought it was a short ban but I'm still banned, maybe permanent for racism?

But first I would like to get more information on who the guy was and why he suddenly banned me (he already was in server for awhile). I didn't ever see someone banning without clear rationale and without warning on a case like this.

I know the name isn't a good choice but I don't think its antisemitic or racist considering there are worse cases. I'm sure few admins already noticed it but no one said anything against it and I'm kind of confused.

Edit: Can admins move this thread to closed requests? The ban wasn't long at all.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 04:29:22 pm by Prinz_Karl »

Offline Anal Bleeding

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 105
  • Infamy: 132
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [Unban] Jew_lover
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 05:26:18 am »
lol.

Offline BD_Baby_Wolf

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Boobs!
    • View Profile
    • Arideas
  • Faction: Guards
  • Game nicks: Guard_BD_Baby_Wolf
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 09:05:46 am »
aha.. Maybe it has something to do with you being antisemite?
Here are some of your brilliant quotes from yesterday:
"I don't like Jews"
"Fuck them (Jews)"
"I don't see any problem with chocolate chip cookies"
and so on.

tnx, who ever banned him.
Augment your reality, the easy way!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 03:13:36 pm »
You don't get it. It was meant sarcastic (obviously) since my name got jew in it, if you posted the context you could see it. The qoutations aren't convincing.

I am NOT racist and I watched out for my language to not insult anyone. I didn't say fuck jews, I wouldn't say it so the jew after fuck them does not belong there. Considering that you started the conversation on jews and said by far worse things concerning them (I don't know who) I think the ban was not brought through my bahaviour in server and my comments but for my name. And yes, I'm going to change it since I accept that it's a bad idea though I didn't expect to get a ban for it. I would really like to now for how long it is.