Author Topic: Reinstalling cRPG issues  (Read 755 times)

Offline SteelFalcon

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Oda Nobunaga, Hykima, Tirnian, Fjarn, Madina, Tetsugai
Reinstalling cRPG issues
« on: June 30, 2012, 05:53:02 pm »
Alright. So I've played this game quite a bit and rarely have had any troubles with it.  Recently I reinstalled my Windows 7 into 64 bit to get rid of some deep corruption.  Now, using the cRPG launcher and the proper location (I've done this part before to fix an earlier issue in 32 bit), I have fully downloaded the mod and am having an issue starting it.  It says that no updates are needed and everything is fine until the launcher goes to open up the autorun.  Then I get this error and a DOS window pops up:

Failed to create remote load library thread.
If you are running an Antivirus or Security Suite, try temporarily disabling it.

All I run is AVG, which I promptly disabled and tried to start the game again, same issue persisted.

Any help please?
“You seem to be under the misconception that if you perform one brave deed, that alone makes you a samurai. Well it doesn't! You let that one act of loyalty convince you of your righteousness. The more convinced you became, the more harm you caused yourself and everyone else.”
~Miyamoto Musashi
"Duty is heavier than a mountain; death is lighter than a feather."
~Robert Jordan

Offline SteelFalcon

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Oda Nobunaga, Hykima, Tirnian, Fjarn, Madina, Tetsugai
Re: Reinstalling cRPG issues
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 06:00:00 pm »
Wooow... I'm sorry... disregard this... Steam had apparently not ACTUALLY installed the game yet, even though it had said finished, downloaded, etc... After starting it once without the launcher everything seems to be working fine...  :? I feel kinda foolish now
“You seem to be under the misconception that if you perform one brave deed, that alone makes you a samurai. Well it doesn't! You let that one act of loyalty convince you of your righteousness. The more convinced you became, the more harm you caused yourself and everyone else.”
~Miyamoto Musashi
"Duty is heavier than a mountain; death is lighter than a feather."
~Robert Jordan