Author Topic: Ban: NH_Diggles  (Read 1098 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Ban: NH_Diggles
« on: June 29, 2012, 05:36:00 am »
Story:
I am breaking the door down, enemies sally out and attack(2 of them). One steals my horse(armored warhorse) and rides around, the other (Kutt member) fights me and during this, NH comes up. We (well they do) kill them. Blackwhite kills the dude on the horse and then the horse without rider, and I kick him and say "Why?" I guess he never put 2 and 2 together, so i just let it go. Well, doors almost down so i go up behind black white and block just ONE attack. Just having fun, a little troll, nothing that can be serious. After this, i back up, and then this happens:

(click to show/hide)

Diggles feels that it's his given right to TK me for this while blackwhite teamhits me. I asked later why and the response was, cause i was blocking them breaking the door. Sure i blocked ONE of them, for exactly ONE strike and backed off after this. Diggles can post off on what he believes, but look at log and you'll see that I speak truth. As i said, i did troll blackwhite for a VERY small fraction of a second. I didn't even block the other 2. Diggles knows the rules, yet he felt like breaking them cause i did something against his clans I didn't even get TH for that block, but i DID when he turned around and smacked my ass with an overhead.

(If you wanna say that i stood behind him and that's the TH you see in the screen, you are wrong.  Blocking from behind, even with maul is a glance cause it doesn't  have any speed. You can see this happen normally ingame on any server.

EDIT: Made an edit since i had some small errors.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 06:09:48 am by Lt_Anders »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
Re: Ban: NH_Diggles
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 06:02:16 am »
diggled.

Offline Slamz

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Slamz
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 06:28:51 am »
As your screenshot shows, we were chopping at a door.  I was the one on the far right.  From my perspective, someone was coming up to us and intentionally getting in the way of our door hits.  I just ignored him and kept chopping because there's always some idiot who thinks it's funny to do that.

It's really the perfect way to game the system and get some "TW" screenshots so congratulations on that.  Your hard-on for Diggles/NH has certainly reached new heights.  Honestly siege should just be shut down because it's such a perfect way for griefers to get intentionally teamwounded and not a whole lot you can do to stop them that ultimately they'll have to just declare it to be a broken system and shut it down for good.  People like you are why we can't have nice things.

The screenshot, in fact, shows people chopping the door while you are falling dead wearing suspiciously light armor.  (What is that?  A "tabard"?)

(click to show/hide)
Crush your enemies; see them driven before you; hear the lamentations of their women.
Norse Horde

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 06:32:56 am »
As your screenshot shows, we were chopping at a door.  I was the one on the far right.  From my perspective, someone was coming up to us and intentionally getting in the way of our door hits.  I just ignored him and kept chopping because there's always some idiot who thinks it's funny to do that.

It's really the perfect way to game the system and get some "TW" screenshots so congratulations on that.  Your hard-on for Diggles/NH has certainly reached new heights.  Honestly siege should just be shut down because it's such a perfect way for griefers to get intentionally teamwounded and not a whole lot you can do to stop them that ultimately they'll have to just declare it to be a broken system and shut it down for good.  People like you are why we can't have nice things.

The screenshot, in fact, shows people chopping the door while you are falling dead wearing suspiciously light armor.  (What is that?  A "tabard"?)

(click to show/hide)

Isn't digglez specced as a 1h thrower? kinda like the guy standing there you know not chopping the door?

Offline Slamz

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 06:38:42 am »
That's Diggles on the left, chopping.  You can see he has a shield and sidearm sword.  He brings on axe on siege maps where there's going to be door chopping.  Not sure who that is to the left of him standing there but Diggles never wears that kind of armor.  (You can also see on the TK "Diggles (axe picture) DL_Anders".)

BlackWhite is the guy in the middle chopping so the two hits line up pretty well with two of the three choppers.

Disclaimer: I did not personally see the hits because I was facing the door but someone (presumably Anders since he was the one taking damage) blocked me too.  I think I just glanced off though since I don't see my name as one doing damage.
Crush your enemies; see them driven before you; hear the lamentations of their women.
Norse Horde

Offline Ubereem

• Count
  • Renown: 197
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 07:03:17 am »
u deserved it. some of those doors take for effing ever to destroy. when breaking a door I/we are working as hard and as fast as we can to help out the team(which is you). it may be funny to you because you're not doing shit but standing around picking your arse.
Jackson And No Bank

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 07:29:53 am »
Anders should be banned for trolling/blocking and Diggles banned for TK.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 07:49:15 am »
yeah ban anders for lying about this and posting fraudulent ban request.

Offline Scrambles720

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scrambles_Astralis
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 08:00:49 am »
yeah anders didnt do it on purpose he was screwing with yall and yall tked him. I watched the whole thing dont try to bullshit your way out of a ban lol. They know what they did they should just own up to it for gods sake not lie and be pussies.

Offline Slamz

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2012, 08:29:04 am »
yeah anders didnt do it on purpose he was screwing with yall and yall tked him. I watched the whole thing dont try to bullshit your way out of a ban lol. They know what they did they should just own up to it for gods sake not lie and be pussies.

No Astralis people followed us.  I recall because we asked you to but you all went up the side ladder instead.  Ergo, you were not there.  In fact, I request a check to see if Scrambles720 was online at the time at all.
Norse Horde

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2012, 11:16:01 am »
Request a check to see if he was on? LOL NH needs to get over themselves.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2012, 02:59:08 pm »
Disclaimer: I did not personally see the hits because I was facing the door but someone (presumably Anders since he was the one taking damage) blocked me too.  I think I just glanced off though since I don't see my name as one doing damage.

Do you see the guy with the sheild there on the left? He blocked an attack from you. As i said, i told the WHOLE truth in my post. I did not lie, nor embellish it. Also almost EXACTLY after that tk, the door was broken.

I did NOTHING to stop or slow down the breaking of the door. You guys just assumed it was me doing it multiple times and exacted revenge because you have the "moral high ground" all the time.

Also, I'm pretty sure that my SS doesn't lie. You can see: No enemies, I'm not near the door at all(coincides with me backing off after the first and only time i did that), which means you guys had to physically turn and run  to my location to tk/th me. I wear light armor because I lost a bet and it's required for me to wear it as part of the build i'm forced to play. Just ask ANYONE in the TS and they can tell you about the bet. In fact, it's even in the TS as a "Channel" detailing my punishment.
"JESSE won. Anders has to play Peasent Cav on armored horse." Is the stipulation.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2012, 07:20:03 pm »
Diggles is seemingly moving towards the door in the screenshot.

The first hits (from Diggles and BlackWhite) may well have been unintended, caused by the backswing of overheads meant for the door. There's no way Anders died that far from the door to a backswing, however.

24 hour ban on NH_Diggles for teamkilling.

I have to say, though, Anders: What the hell were you thinking? Kicking a teammate as well as getting in the way of their attacks on purpose?

24 hour ban on DL_Anders for griefing.

You two definitely should know the rules and how to behave under them, considering your pervasive presence on this board.