Offline Lord_Virus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban
« on: April 01, 2011, 10:52:18 am »
I got ban about a week ago playing in the Eu seige server, i didnt know why but, was told that it was most likely cause it look as if i was leeching. I do not know if i got a warning or not cause i was getting ready for work at the same time. Can i get a 2nd chance it will not happen again.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
Re: Unban
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 12:11:23 pm »
Seems like Leiknir banned you and he will give further information about what is needed for the unban.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 12:12:32 pm by Paul »

Offline Leiknir

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: Leiknir
  • IRC nick: Leiknir
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 01:37:30 pm »
You should stop leeching while getting ready to work. I always make sure the "Oh I was just afk for some other reason" guys had to come back atleast once to press accept in the equipment screen to keep leeching, to avoid banning the true afk-for-a-reason guys.

I personaly dislike people that leech on foreign server until banned, then use their leeched gold to play on their servers till they are unbanned and can come back leeching again.
Thats why I hand out 500 word essays to non-eu leechers, your topic is:
"How "foreign leeching" affects the overall gameplay experience of the rule abiding domestic playerbase"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lord_Virus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 09:46:40 pm »
Im new, i wasnt able to kill anything at the time why i ran around without anything on, trying to make the other team chase me cause i was an easy kill. Ok yes it looks like leeching and its not fair for the team im on, also why i dont plan to play on Eu servers, because my ping is to high to do anything to help the team im on. I just joined a clan and they told me about Strategus and that its the only time they play on the Eu servers. I know this isnt the topic nor length you said was need, but if you unban me, you will never see me on any Eu server unless, im playing a Strategus battle or joining it before it starts.