Author Topic: Unban buttercup  (Read 498 times)

Offline vile

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban buttercup
« on: June 25, 2012, 07:50:06 pm »
lol so I was banned from all servers for some reason. Never cheated or used a different IP only thing I could think of is possibly someone got on my account at some point.

As for autoblock you can look at my kill/death rate and see I a monkey could get a better k/d ratio.

But yeah cant think of any reason why I was banned beside the possibly of someone using my account during a database hack since I did have breaks in my playing. I would play for a couple weeks then stop for months on end sometimes.

If I am not unbanned well thanks for the fun times and see everyone at the next mount and blade.

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
Re: Unban buttercup
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 11:01:41 pm »
Explain to me why you created hundred of alts.

Offline vile

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 12:07:19 am »
As of recent I have only had buttercup and mass. But when skip the fun had no timer I remember trying out many alts then deleting and starting a new skip the fun. I could imagine I would go through 10 skip the fun chars in one day just testing new temps and skill combos.

But it had to be from back when skip the fun had no timer since now I just use the respec option once my week is up.

If you want I can even show you my char select screen...

But all good at any rate was not to concerned about the ban wanted more answers than anything since I dont play very often these days as it is and crpg has less and less player base (good player base)

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 11:00:30 am »
Ok, that checks out.