Author Topic: Wrong item ingame  (Read 563 times)

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
Wrong item ingame
« on: June 04, 2012, 06:30:28 pm »
+1
Hello,

I am currently the happy owner of a +2 iron staff. It shows perfectly well on the site.
But ingame, this item shows as a +2 long awlpike. And since i have a normal version of that item, i can choose between the balanced and the normal one.
Here are screenshots showing the problem :

Edit : i added the iron staff to the saved gear, and it's back to normal. For now. Dunno if such things are common.

Edit2: It actually replaced my long spear... fun thing is i have way less than 100 items... still sold two polearms to see.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 06:49:40 pm by Bulzur »
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
Re: Wrong item ingame
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 09:08:40 pm »
+1
Bump.

With my main archer, i can't access to a loomed mace.
With my polearm alt, whenever i set as a saved gear my loomed longspear, i can't access to the loomed iron staff, and the other way around.

So when i save a gear as staffman, i can't even switch to longspear on open cav map, since i just don't see it. (same screenies than above, i can add more if you like, for the main)
And no, i have less than 100 items, way less.
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline moorane

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Moratai
Re: Wrong item ingame
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 11:53:18 am »
+1
I have a similiar problem: on the website I have an +3 elegant poleaxe but ingame its a +3 great long axe...
It's not that bad since  the great long axe is a great weapon, but nevertheless... ;)