Author Topic: Upkeep/Repair Issue - Constant payout - Am I being robbed?  (Read 569 times)

Offline Ganja_White_Knight

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Sensimillia Soldjah
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ganja Kru
  • Game nicks: Ganja_White_Knight
Upkeep/Repair Issue - Constant payout - Am I being robbed?
« on: June 18, 2012, 03:53:00 am »
I''ve been playing cRPG for the past 18 hours with my friends computer set up next to mine and playing on the same servers. I did not notice the upkeep of my armour at the start as i wasn't being taxed very often if at all. I managed to earn roughly about 30K in about two hours. My Friend the same.

Then, all of a sudden, i'm having to pay out 70-100% Upkeep after EVERY SINGLE round. The first time it started happening it lasted about an hour to an hour and a half and i earned NO GOLD in the hour and a half.

This subsided and i resumed normal play experiencing pretty much no upkeep cost for another 6-10 hours.

Then it struck again... for the past 2 hours or so... 70-100% upkeep costs after EVERY ROUND again.
The frustrating part is, my friends game sitting next to mine hasn't had any issues of this sort. He's continued to play the 18 hours or so unaffected by this "mystery problem"

If i mention this in game people just laugh or hit me with this 4% chance a minute chat. Clearly not the case.

I'm wearing - Heavy Strange Armour, Roman Helm w/vail, Leather Gloves, Greaves and use a Nodachi. I doubt any of this gear is the root of the problem but its worth a mention.

Has anyone else noticed anything like this?

I'd like to try and find an answer to this because it's most definitely not a random occurance in my case.

Thanks

CLAN: GANJA KRU -- LOOKING FOR FELLOW WEED PUFFAHS

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
Re: Upkeep/Repair Issue - Constant payout - Am I being robbed?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 04:43:59 am »
yaaaa that armor set will cost a lot here a wiki link

http://wiki.c-rpg.net/index.php?title=Upkeep

If you want to know a reason for the upkeep (It start around lvl 21 I think?)  it to stop people in pubs from doing an Plate army every round
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Ganja_White_Knight

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Sensimillia Soldjah
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ganja Kru
  • Game nicks: Ganja_White_Knight
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 05:30:41 am »
That doesn't explain the fact that my friend hasn't been plagued with constant upkeep costs. He's got a higher cost of 3.1K max upkeep.
We've literally been sitting next to each other both playing at the same times on the same servers with our own accounts.

Since i posted this topic an hour ago i've had to pay out for an individual item after 9/10 rounds.
It'll be my helmet, then sword and then my armor and back to the helmet or bow.
My friend hasn't noticed any upkeep charges really, maybe the occasional 200 - 300 gold. He's managed to earn another 10K on the same server while i sit with 200 Gold now. Both dying roughly the same number of times etc.

This has been going on for long enough to rule a 4% chance per minute out of the picture.

All i'm asking for is someone to look into this.
CLAN: GANJA KRU -- LOOKING FOR FELLOW WEED PUFFAHS

Offline Tiger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 853
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
  • Made In China
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TigerGirl; MooMooMilk; BobaBubbleTea; TerraCotta; Tuberculosis; BoomStickGirl
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 07:38:23 am »
I made a post about unkeep a while back, but devs seems to be happy about it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"The long united must divide; the long divided must unite."
"How many things, before and after, all melt into gossip and laughter."