Author Topic: Re: Admin aBooze  (Read 1005 times)

Offline marco1391

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Legio_Marco1691
Re: Admin aBooze
« on: March 11, 2011, 01:16:37 pm »
Well I was just wondering, isn't it an abuse muting a player if the player didn't do anything bad?
isn't it an abuse insult a player without any valid cause?

I'm obviously talking in correlation with the ''[Ban]Darmaster'' topic, becouse you locked it without letting me have a single reply for any question

the player darmaster did NOT do anythig rude or aggressive nor attacked verbally or physically any of the player in the server.He just said ''georges could you just play''(perhaps this for the shogunate is a heavy insult, don't know)
And so I'm still wondering: why did the player georges call him bastard(maybe becouse he was a bit nervous? :wink: that obviously wouldn't justify him)and why did he(Darmaster) get muted?you say that it was a warning, but a warning exactly for what?for non replying to a player insulting reasonless him?
I would be glad to see the reactions if a random player entered the shogunate server and insulted a random shogunate player calling him bastard  :rolleyes:
would you mute your insulted friend?that's actually hilarious
I post again the screen as formal proof
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 01:18:32 pm by marco1391 »

Offline Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Admin aBooze
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 01:40:02 pm »
As your friend has been unbanned the topic was closed.

Your friend was muted (and consequentially warned) for his behavior on the server, as I stated in the topic. Your friend didn't do anything to warrant a kick that map but that does not mean he didn't do anything wrong during the time he was on the server. While the insult might have offended your friend that does not make it OK to intentionally team kill.

EDIT: Also, it is very ironic for your friend to complain about insults.
21:53:32 - *DEAD* [darmaster] cazzo di froci
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 01:45:43 pm by Belmont »

Offline marco1391

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 02:31:19 pm »
As your friend has been unbanned the topic was closed.

Your friend was muted (and consequentially warned) for his behavior on the server, as I stated in the topic. Your friend didn't do anything to warrant a kick that map but that does not mean he didn't do anything wrong during the time he was on the server. While the insult might have offended your friend that does not make it OK to intentionally team kill.

EDIT: Also, it is very ironic for your friend to complain about insults.
21:53:32 - *DEAD* [darmaster] cazzo di froci
you are pretty good at evading questions,aren't you?
I'm absolutely not justifying the teamkill, you should read again my post.
the word ''frocio''in italian is a jocking insult, as gay in english, and translated it is like ''gays dicks'', but if you want you can search in the entire server cronology to find some insult to cling on, and cover the abuse(muting a player for a thing said 10 rounds ago it's a bit strange, isn't it?)

The situation is clear, but you seems to wanna tease me,Georges had a preferential treatment becouse he was a member of the shogunate.
If darmaster deserved a mute(that in that map was unjustified, unless you want substain that it was for the phrase said 20 minutes before)Georges should had deserved it too, but he just lol'd at the situation and felt free to insult being under the cover of being an admin.

Offline Belmont

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 03:18:28 pm »
you are pretty good at evading questions,aren't you?
I'm absolutely not justifying the teamkill, you should read again my post.
the word ''frocio''in italian is a jocking insult, as gay in english, and translated it is like ''gays dicks'', but if you want you can search in the entire server cronology to find some insult to cling on, and cover the abuse(muting a player for a thing said 10 rounds ago it's a bit strange, isn't it?)

The situation is clear, but you seems to wanna tease me,Georges had a preferential treatment becouse he was a member of the shogunate.
If darmaster deserved a mute(that in that map was unjustified, unless you want substain that it was for the phrase said 20 minutes before)Georges should had deserved it too, but he just lol'd at the situation and felt free to insult being under the cover of being an admin.

You seem to miss the point that no one was punished for the insults, neither your friend nor Georges. Your friend was not muted for the insult but for his behavior on the server. (Which is NOT limited to what he types in the chat)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 03:19:37 pm by Belmont »

Offline marco1391

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 02:26:50 pm »
You seem to miss the point that no one was punished for the insults, neither your friend nor Georges. Your friend was not muted for the insult but for his behavior on the server. (Which is NOT limited to what he types in the chat)
And to me it seems that you are still running around the point.
This time I'll be very plain and clear so that there is no possibility of misunderstanding:

which was the behavior that the player darmaster was muted for?(and I'm still wondering why didn't georges get muted too for his comportment on the entire play session)       

you state that is for something not limited to what he said, but you still don't explain anything(and I even can't think of a reason not placed in the chat to mute him in the same chat, and in addition you would say that the mute ''casually'' happened after he said a phrase to shogunate_georges(that from his answer we know it probably annoyed him)?)

this situation is simply ridicolous, is that hard to your ego to just say ''ok I'm sorry, we made a stupid mistake, it will not happen again''?

Offline Belmont

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 02:48:47 pm »
It was not a mistake. The combination of all his actions on the server (which include: blocking people and typing "problem?", "accidental" team attacks) resulted in the mute, which again, was issued as a warning. Him team killing after the warning(read:mute) proves that his behavior on the server was less than desirable.

Offline marco1391

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2011, 02:39:02 pm »
haha come on, I'm thinking to give up, at this point you're kidding yourself, let's we take as an hypothesis that the player did what you said and did it continously every 10 seconds, now the way to stop this kind of behavior is not any more a kick, but a mute on the chat for things done in the game?
''No abuse of in-game chat (racism, insulting, griefing...)'' seems to be a particular rule that become subjective when is one of your friend that breaks it
furthermore I've never seen such a strange ''warning''(even without warning him in chat, that happened casually after that phrase)in 4 month of normal crpg servers, the warning for this kind of conduct(that we assumed was constant and changeless)was always a kick and never(and I would like to repeat it, never)a mute, however you say that you strictly follow and apply the rules of the other crpg servers  :rolleyes:

Offline Belmont

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2011, 03:13:25 pm »
If I would actually punish all insults (whether they are meant as a joke or not) your friend would have been kicked from the server several times. As I said before, no one was punished for the insults.

You may not agree with my method of admining but a mute gets the point across that you have done something wrong and I was even planning on removing it after that round but your friend decided to intentionally TK.

Offline Armbrust_Schtze

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 110
  • cRPG Player
  • (being watched)
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Philip :)
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 06:10:33 pm »
today i was playing peacefully on shogunate then i climbed a  roof with xbow, i was last man standing of my team and there were 2 enemies left. denbitre phoenix polled me and i was kicked although i climbed down and faced my enemy ! then i rejoined and polled phoenix for poll abuse. it was not accepted.the next round i was last man standing again with tuckmunck we both had xbows. as i have 0 melee skill i fear melee and camped a siege tower, tuckmunk camped a house. phoenix polled me again (it was jejected) i asked for admins because that guy was leeching (running naked) but no one answered. then another map started. den_bitre phoenix polled me again (it was rejected) then i polled him because he did extreme poll abuse and was running naked (leeching in my eyes). my poll against him was rejected. and instead of helping me and listening to seriouss complainments i was just kicked by Shogunate_craftybadger. i reconnected and was totally freakin out because this was damn unfair! he muted me and later on without warning he just banned me. i has no screene evidence but u can check the log maybe? and i have many witnesses.

i accuse craftybadger of admin abooze. he didnt help me with the guy who kept rage/fun polling me he didnt take care of leechers, and he innocently kicked, muted and perm banned me on the shogunate server!

This masterwork bolt will send you straight to hell Tincan!

Offline Armbrust_Schtze

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 110
  • cRPG Player
  • (being watched)
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Philip :)
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2011, 06:13:19 pm »
maybe i add that on my question "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KICK ME??" he did nothing answer -,-
This masterwork bolt will send you straight to hell Tincan!

Offline Vandor__DesNordens

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Riddic
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 06:21:16 pm »
Yeah its the truce what Schuetze is writing here. I was on the Server too...

Schuetzte were polled 3 times for no reason with bann. He asked it to the admin and the admin muted him...

On the Server was 1 leecher and the polls for no reason . Schuetze only sayed it to the admin and first time kicked after that muted and after that banned ... FOR NO REASON!!!!!

I think the Admin was not fair with him and i hope that the bann will be rejected...

Nice Greetings from RoyalKnight_Vengar
Das Leben ist wie eine Gurke, nur anders ...

Offline Belmont

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2011, 07:24:58 pm »
The log won't help me prove that you are right or that you are wrong. Zotte reported to me that you were team attacking (not killing, however) and that he banned you for it. Because of your record on the official servers I am inclined to believe him as there is no proof that shows he abused his power.

OP edited with extra rules copied from the official Admin aBooze sub forum.

Offline RagnarLodbroke

• Knight
  • Renown: 41
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RagnarLodbroke, Mr_Heineken,SeriousPanda
  • IRC nick: RagnarLodbroke
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2011, 08:03:23 pm »
I was on that server, U were rude, and u didnt behave nice....Could that be the reason?

Offline Zotte

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Zotte, Craftybadger
  • IRC nick: Zotte
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2011, 08:25:37 pm »
I was on that server, U were rude, and u didnt behave nice....Could that be the reason?
It was not, the reason i banned him was him doing intentional spawnwounding vs DenBitre_Phoenix multiple times.
I saw him shooting his crossbow and hitting him intentionally atleast three times, each time i was using the ~ button to look behind me because he was doing it when i thought i couldnt see it. Seeing as he apears to have forgotten to mention this and turning this into an Admin Abooze + combining his past behaviour on the official EU servers.
Banned untill Essay seeing as you still need to finish the one for EU1.