4 (13.8%)
USA 4 LIFE
2 (6.9%)
USA IS SO COOL I FAP OFF
11 (37.9%)
USA BADASS!
8 (27.6%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: I will go away  (Read 2416 times)

Offline Baggy

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player
  • Sup brah
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Baggy _Potato Blight_ Famine Emigration
  • IRC nick: Baggy
Re: I will go away
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2012, 05:03:41 pm »
fuck United States , United Arab Emirates is the best
You are dead to me.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2012, 05:12:09 pm »
fuck United States , United Arab Emirates is the best

I lived in UAE for a while, was disheartening to see some of the stuff there: Huge camps of pakistani labour, millions of people all living in shacks and boxes, being bussed to work on the most luxirious holiday resorts in the world. I found it kinda sad. Watching the nightshift as they build the sI love youcrapers, no safety gear, no lights on a lot of it, casuality rate must be enormous.

They have a snowdome in Dubai, in a mall, where you can ski and snowboard indoors, on real snow, and it's in the middle of the desert, while half the population cannot afford a education. Yes, truly the UAE is the best...
I don't know enough

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2012, 07:23:47 pm »
The vast majority of the population are completely disenfranchised, because they are immigrants with absolutely no protections. It's not a nation state per say, the native population live based on tribal and blood affiliations. This is just hearsay from a moroccan guy, but apparently the natives don't really have jobs or work in a conventional sense. To hear him talk about it they were basically bedouins tribes only a few generations ago who struck it big with natural resources.It's not uncommon for workers to have their passports taken and held from them, and live in basically slave-like conditions.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2012, 07:26:50 pm »
The vast majority of the population are completely disenfranchised, because they are immigrants with absolutely no protections. It's not a nation state per say, the native population live based on tribal and blood affiliations. This is just hearsay from a moroccan guy, but apparently the natives don't really have jobs or work in a conventional sense. To hear him talk about it they were basically bedouins tribes only a few generations ago who struck it big with natural resources.It's not uncommon for workers to have their passports taken and held from them, and live in basically slave-like conditions.
Plato strikes again as usual