Poll

Does Saatana deserve a ban?

No.
0 (0%)
Hell no.
4 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: [Unban] Saatana [NA1, ban reason?]  (Read 536 times)

Offline Saatana

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Unban] Saatana [NA1, ban reason?]
« on: June 17, 2012, 06:23:28 pm »
I was just playing on NA1, new round started and I went on my spot on one of the roofs (I am archer). Then my doorbell rang and of course I had to go open, there was the delivery man delivering the parts I had ordered for my motorbike, so I signed his papers and took the parts to my garage. All this took me like 3-5 minutes, when I came back to computer I noticed I had been kicked from the server, okay no problem let's reconnect and keep on playing. Oh boys my surprise when a pink text saying "You are banned from this server" appeared on my screen and I got kicked! So yeah, I wanna know who banned me, why and what the fuck?

E: And I think it should be pretty obivous I wasn't leeching, I was wearing equipment with total value around 25k. Bodkin arrows, tatar arrows, rus armor, hammer and armors...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 06:30:56 pm by Saatana »

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
Re: [Unban] Saatana [NA1, ban reason?]
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 06:26:05 pm »
Looks like somebody didn't read the rules.

• NOT OK: Standing around away from keyboard. If you're away, switch to spectator mode

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 06:27:57 pm »
And CMP layeths the smack down.

Aside from that, it was me, and you get 24 hours to read the server rules.

Edit: and for future reference this is your third ban on NA this month, and we are 17 days in.

Offline Saatana

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 06:32:01 pm »
Well what the fuck? 24h ban for that shit? People do this daily in siege and they only get kicked when I notify admin about it in "I" chat..  Are you telling me you never go away from your keyboard? If my doorbell rangs, of course I go fucking open it.

And what about my ban request threads, where I had proof of people TKing me multiple times, leeching intentionally with no gear, ban polling me with reason "bundle of sticks" and stuff like that? YOu just locked them and trashed. Very nice admining. I see you are protecting your friends and abusing your admin against your "foes", though I have no idea why you are so much against me.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 06:47:48 pm by Saatana »

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 08:16:16 pm »
Those bans were all addressed, just because they were not replied to doesn't mean they were not handled.

AFKing while receiving xp/gold ticks is leeching.  Considering your recent history of bans on both EU and NA and your abusive ig and forums behavior you apparently needed another time out.  Also fun side note, you were poll kicked with near 70% with over 60 people on the server as i was banning you, that should tell you something.