Author Topic: strat noobie question.  (Read 652 times)

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
strat noobie question.
« on: June 11, 2012, 06:21:20 am »
I can't seem to be able to find a town or keep where I can craft items. Every time I try to craft items in one, after its all set on the town activity list it always shows me as doing nothing.

Are there limitations on stuff I can craft? am I choosing to craft the wrong items or am I just in the wrong spot?

Also, is it better to start crafting items first or recruit troops? I am currently 0 troops w 3.5k gold or so. :3

thanks  :lol:

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
Re: strat noobie question.
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 08:52:40 am »
You have to play cRPG now to craft/recruit in Strategus.  Every time it shows you getting xp/gold in cRPG you also get 1 crafting tick and it takes 2 crafting ticks to make one good/troop per hour in Strategus.  So to craft for 24 hours in strat you'll need to play about 48 minutes or 5 hours per week if you wanna craft 24/7.  If you don't have any crafting ticks it sets your character to doing nothing.

Under 50 troops you don't pay any upkeep on them, so you should recruit 49 before you make any goods/equipment.  Without troops you'd move really slow carrying stuff too.

If you need a place to work, we'll pay you in strat gold or equipment to make goods in Fisdnar.  It's the village up in the very top northeast corner of the map and pm for details.  :)

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 03:45:51 pm »
Newbies/indepedants or anyone not part of UIF welcome in Vayejeg village also. Flexible payment arrangements.

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 01:53:15 am »
thanks for the info and town invites! I'll have to check the map and see what's nearby before i plot my next move.

I will check out the towns soon  :mrgreen: