Author Topic: Ban Request Hospitaller Khangirey  (Read 978 times)

Offline Raymon

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request Hospitaller Khangirey
« on: June 11, 2012, 06:45:05 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So we decided to just block each other with weapons, but then he wanted to teamwounded me just so he can since im only a peasant.

Offline Sarpton

• Count
  • Renown: 198
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hurlbat
Re: Ban Request Hospitaller Khangirey
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 09:41:10 am »
Looks like you missed a "high five"  to me.

Offline Raymon

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 09:56:02 am »
Looks like you missed a "high five"  to me.

hmm trolling my post thxs. whats that rule about if you have no business in this situation of the thread dont reply?

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 11:12:17 am »
He'S right actually, there's ton of people saluting each others by overheading adn blocking said overhead.

And noone cares about the rule.
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Raymon

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 12:33:47 pm »
He'S right actually, there's ton of people saluting each others by overheading adn blocking said overhead.

No he didn't want to that time so mind your own business where nothing involves you. by the way why would there be a rule about it? if admins didn't care about that rule then they wouldn't insist of giving people warnings. look through past posts about ban requests im sure that you will find some admins telling other people to not troll other posts. this community likes to defend those people that they like as friends where they gain nothing and actually loses reputation. Oh one more thing only the admins and people involve with this post should post and if you cant understand or resist then you are retarded

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2012, 02:11:17 pm »
"High Five" can be ruled out as Raymon clearly reported him for teamwounding prior to another teamwound.

Would you high five a guy who just reported you? No. Not unless you wanted to intentionally teamwound him.

He also typed "wtf" after reporting him for teamwounding.

If someone reports you for twing them and types "wtf" chances are, they don't want you to continue swinging at them. Hospitaller_Khangirey did continue to teamwound him.

Your attempts at aiding your clanmate and/or friend are in vain. Evidence shows that Hospitaller_Khangirey teamwounded multiple times, even after being reported for it and being questioned by the less than pleased victim.

It bothers me a great deal to witness countless people avoid justice because they joined a clan with members who would sway the truth in their favor. Let no man or woman, clan affiliated, or individual escape justice. There is no doubt that this was, in fact, an intentional teamwound, which is against the rules. The defendant is guilty as charged and should be punished as our administration sees fit.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 02:14:40 pm by The_White_Lotus »

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2012, 03:05:50 pm »
12 hour ban on Khangirey for intentional teamwounding. I will give him a chance to explain himself, in which case there may be a chance for an early repeal.

Don't be so sure. It's a pain for the admins and moderators to deal with. If someone is doing this consistently, they'll find themselves muted on the forums. Here's the rule again for clarity:
Do not post here if you don't have something directly case-related to say. No lobbying, general discussion whether a rule is fair, how admin is nub, etc. Take those things elsewhere, keep this area clear.

Speaking of lobbyism, save your anti-clan rhetoric for some other board, White_Lotus. I'll also ask you to let the admins do their job, and not to try to do it for us.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2012, 04:32:23 pm »
To Canary:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Canary

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2012, 05:15:07 pm »
Most of what I said was case related and pointed out details and facts that provide valuable evidence.
Is it against the rules to do so? If it is against the rules, then excuse me.

I wasn't aware that speculation on provided evidence was limited to only admins.

It isn't. And it's not, to a point.

There is no doubt that this was, in fact, an intentional teamwound, which is against the rules. The defendant is guilty as charged and should be punished as our administration sees fit.

This, however, sounds more like you're making judgments for us and handing down decisions, which you are not entitled to do, as you aren't a member of the admin team.

Offline Valdian

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis, Irish Band
  • IRC nick: Valdian
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2012, 03:02:10 am »
You failed to block his  salute im talking to him on ts right now you lowered your block no reason for him to be banned ppl do this all the time even the admins do it.

Offline Khangirey

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2012, 03:02:46 am »
Khangirey here, just wanted to say, I was checking weapons with him (he initiated it) it and then when my turn came, he let his guard down as I let go. I said sorry right after and he began raging and saying"Good luck getting banned" I told him it's his fault that he let his guard down. Just tried to get on 2 minutes ago and it told me I'm banned. It shows up as twice because the second time I sent him a kick for failing to block as a "hey" type of thing. I've never had any run ins with admin before and it seems a bit strange that he would do something like this just to get someone banned.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 03:20:37 am by Khangirey »

Offline Raymon

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2012, 04:09:18 am »
Khangirey here, just wanted to say, I was checking weapons with him (he initiated it) it and then when my turn came, he let his guard down as I let go. I said sorry right after and he began raging and saying"Good luck getting banned" I told him it's his fault that he let his guard down. Just tried to get on 2 minutes ago and it told me I'm banned. It shows up as twice because the second time I sent him a kick for failing to block as a "hey" type of thing. I've never had any run ins with admin before and it seems a bit strange that he would do something like this just to get someone banned.

I like it how you keep trolling and you didnt even give me time you block you just swung at me like lightning and then again so cut the crap

Offline Raymon

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2012, 05:46:33 am »
You failed to block his  salute im talking to him on ts right now you lowered your block no reason for him to be banned ppl do this all the time even the admins do it.

No it's not my fault he attacked me twice without hesitating for me not to even have a chance to block. your just trying to defend your clan mate and he even trolled me about it in chat your lucky i didnt screenshot that

Offline Canary

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2012, 05:53:48 am »
It shows up as twice because the second time I sent him a kick for failing to block as a "hey" type of thing.

Please do not kick your teammates. It can also deal damage, especially to armor as low as what he's depicted wearing in the screenshot.

Your ban has expired by now, but I'll leave you with this: be wary of who you give high-fives to. If you don't know the guy, they might not be holding an upblock for the purpose you think they are.