Author Topic: Na_cRPG_Server_7  (Read 746 times)

Offline Mike_The_Samurai

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Na_cRPG_Server_7
« on: June 19, 2013, 10:11:50 pm »
+2
Im gonna say this i used to play on the Na_cRPG_Server_7 alot. Until the WWB trolls got on and i got banned for TKing them, they would kill virgin attack Teammates and now i got banned because i had enough. So i'm putting this out to try and see if an admn would see this, so i could get unbanned but i doubt that. So. just to let you know i won't be able to talk to my friends on there anymore because they dont have steam. Like Unista, TeutonicPaladin, and ithkavar they were my Best friends on there, so admin i hope you see this and see how bad trollers have come to this and i hope u cee ths and unban me. TYhs is mike the samurai sgning off. Bye guys forever :(.

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Na_cRPG_Server_7
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 10:25:37 pm »
to be real, i was their and thos kids where trolling hard, think their was an admin on who did nothing  :cry:

Offline jacouille

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 11:51:23 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 11:53:14 pm »
+1
to be real, i was their and thos kids where trolling hard, think their was an admin on who did nothing  :cry:

Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 02:13:45 am »
+1
I was there, they were fucking annoying, and I think we all used up all our polls to get rid of them.

Best just to ignore them, but hard to do when they do things like kill the virgin when we were about to finish the Sea Raider round. If you retaliate, it's hard to post ban threads without implicating yourself.
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 09:42:06 am »
+1
DTV does lack admins. However, I don't think you should leave the game because a group of players abused game mechanics to get you temporarily banned. If you provide evidence such as time and date of their offense or offer screenshots, you will be much more likely to get them punished. If you are wrongly banned, it is not much effort to appeal the ban and get playing again within the same day.

Don't give up. DTV is a lot of fun and I recognize several of the players you said "goodbye" to. The DTV population is small, and you learn names fast. I hope this community bond helps to keep trolls and abusers out of the server until the powers that be can deal with them.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Mike_The_Samurai

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2013, 07:15:54 pm »
Honestly I think your right. My friends however won't play on any other server.;(

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2013, 10:23:36 pm »
Just ride it out bro, I know those guys, and they'll still be around when you get back ;)
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 11:12:21 pm »
Make an unban request , or pm an admin about this ... shit happens , don't give crpg because of some trolls ... and next time you see them, make them banned with screens which prove they deserve it ... good luck .

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2013, 01:04:01 am »
This is how you fight trolls:

Press escape and go to options
Go to controls
Scroll down all the way
Figure out what your screen shot button is (i changed mine to insert)

When the trolling occurs:
Screen shot as many times as you can. Screen shots are saved to crpg screen shots folder.
Host images to imgur (dont need account)
Make ban thread
Find the link of the image and past it inbetween img and /img with [] around each

Watch as they are banned.

Or Go to irc and get an admin.
Irc can be found in the chat section of the forum buttons.

Good luck man don't let the trolls get to you. If you have questions ask Witchcraft he is a good man.