Author Topic: [UNBAN] Major_Choppy  (Read 573 times)

Offline Major_Choppy

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[UNBAN] Major_Choppy
« on: June 10, 2012, 04:15:22 am »
To whom it may concern:

I was just banned from NA_cRPG_1 without any sort of warning after accidentally team killing someone who appeared as an enemy to me. I claim that he appeared as an enemy to me because on my screen he did not have any banner displaying over his head, which is how my game is configured to distinguish enemies from allies. Additionally, he was running next to an enemy that also did not have a banner over his head, and was attacking my teammates that were properly displaying their banners.

I fully understand that intentional teamkilling is against the rules, and try my best not to swing wildly into team ganks in an effort to avoid even teamwounding. However, in this case, I had no idea that this person was even on my team, nor was I warned for hitting him, punished for team damage, or the teamkill. I was instantly banned mid-sentence explaining and apologizing that his banner was not displaying. I will admit that once I saw that I had teamkilled, I was attempting to be apologetic for my action but was not given an opportunity to do so. It is due to my instantaneous ban without verbal warning/information that I am posting here as I do not have any idea as to the length of my ban duration.

I have not been previously kicked due to teamwounding/teamkilling, nor have I ever been banned for any circumstance. I admit that I have accidentally harmed my teammates during large battles, but never intentionally. Because this was an admin-ban, the ban could range from one hour to permanent, and I do not feel like my behavior warrants a ban. For these reasons, please hear my case and lift my ban as I greatly enjoying playing on the NA1 server where my latency is low and I can actually react to the enemies attacking me!

Thanks for your time,
Major_Choppy

Offline Kenji

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • Casual Player
    • View Profile
Re: [UNBAN] Major_Choppy
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 04:45:01 am »
Greetings,

Though I am not the admin that issued the ban, this message is to inform you that the duration of your ban is a day and an hour.

Code: [Select]
Ban Date         10.06.2012 03:48:54
Scheduled Unban  11.06.2012 04:48:54

I will contact the admin who issued the ban and see if he is willing to review your case.

Regards,
Gear

Offline Major_Choppy

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 04:48:30 am »
Gear,

Thank you for your response and the information about my ban duration. I hope to hear good news soon!

Major_Choppy

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 05:26:16 am »
ya man I've been there before and tk'd someone who rolled up to me menacingly because he didn't have a banner, its an uncommon glitch but it certainly happens, I also pm'd the admin at hand when I saw this thread.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Calmir

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 05:36:24 am »
If you frequently alt+tab, banners do not always appear above a teammates head when you tab back in. To fix this problem just alt+tab and tab back in and it should fix the issue.

Offline Major_Choppy

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 05:57:54 am »
I was thinking that the alt-tab issue was what was causing this, but with how infrequently the missing banner glitch occurs I don't usually realize that it's a glitch before something like this happens. I notice when it happens and it causes the team tickets to not display, but this time only some banners were missing.

Thanks all for the responses.

Major_Choppy

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 06:25:53 am »
Major choppy is one of the most tking SOB's out there!!!

Jking hes a cool dude that don't seem to mess around too much i believe him.

FREE MAJOR CHOPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 06:40:45 am »
unbanned

My bad,I was right there and it looked like a malicious TK

Sorry I hit the ban button so quickly
Just a soldier