Author Topic: Ban Saantana rage poll ect.  (Read 651 times)

Offline Sarpton

• Count
  • Renown: 198
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hurlbat
Ban Saantana rage poll ect.
« on: June 09, 2012, 02:28:21 pm »
This guy was back to his ol' tricks about 4 games in a row before I bothered to take these.  He Did just come off a ban for this same stuff right?  Towards the bottom is the relevant parts.

*feel I should back story it up some.  Polled Xeen_Kutt twice for being a horseman, some other guy because he killed him. And just in general being a pain in the ass to play with.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Saatana

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Saantana rage poll ect.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 04:20:32 pm »
Dude, you are idiot. I didn't poll Xeen_KUTT. I polled the guy (Kahzer or something) for polling Xeen_Kutt. Xeen was using the heavy armored horse and steel shield, keeping the shield up and just horse bumping everyone, wich is pretty annoying but 100% allowed. So this guy Kahzer polled him, the poll failed obivously cause he did nothing wrong. After that poll I polled Kahzer for polling someone without a reason, the poll went trough obiviously because he did poll for no reason. Soon after that poll someone polled Xeen_Kutt again, and the poll once again failed cause there was no reason at all to poll him. I tried to poll the guy who polled Xeen_Kutt again, but accidentaly pressed wrong name so I polled "Warsand" instead... And then he asked if I polled him just because he killed me, I answered "yup" just for lols, and so that other people won't press 1, cause they obivously notice that the poll wasn't for any real reason. It's all the in the logs, I only did poll Kahzer (for a reason like you can read above) and Warsand (by accident, tried to poll the other guy that polled Xeen_Kutt).

Seriously, you better learn to read before you start accusing me for shit.

Offline Saatana

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 04:21:45 pm »
And just in general being a pain in the ass to play with.
And what's that suppoused to mean?

Offline Crob28

• Count
  • Renown: 247
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

Offline Sarpton

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 04:52:52 pm »
^   :D

Are you still banned on the EU servers?  For, you know,  the SAME thing?  Weird.    But you don't have to refute me friend  Admins will check and if I'm way off then nothing will happen to you and I will get told off.  (Possibly banned myself who knows.) 
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:58:24 pm by necron232 »

Offline Saatana

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 05:05:24 pm »
^   :D

Are you still banned on the EU servers?  For, you know,  the SAME thing?  Weird.    But you don't have to refute me friend  Admins will check and if I'm way off then nothing will happen to you and I will get told off.  (Possibly banned myself who knows.)
Yeah, well it's all in the logs. They'll see who polled who and so on.. I'm just telling that you better actually read in game who actually started the poll, before you just assume some shit.

Offline Sarpton

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 05:14:03 pm »
And I'm telling YOU that I did read,  I was there for like 2 hours of you rage polling people EVERY round. And the ONLY reason I didn't post a ban tread yesterday ( because of you doing exactly this kind of stuff)  is because I thought you were new.  Now it's pretty obvious that your not new and learning your just a child.

So I'm done with this.  But if an admin would like me to post more of his high jinx I'll see what I can do.  If not that is fine.  And Saanta  have a good rest of your day.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2012, 05:21:13 pm »
24 hour ban to allow time to read the rules of the servers.

Rage polls arent allowed, revenge tking is not allowed.  You were just unbanned for a similar incident, any further incidents will be treated more harshly.