Author Topic: Ban Cirilla  (Read 1551 times)

Offline tillmash

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UB
Ban Cirilla
« on: June 07, 2012, 03:28:59 pm »
Hi guys, just a nice simple ban request here.

This isn't a rage ban or anything, this is entirely justified.
I was playing on EU_CRPG_6 , the rageball server. I admit, i am not the best player in the world, but i'm not the worst.

So, a new game had started, i went in goal and did my best to stop the other team from scoring, they didn't, and we didn't. The ball landed directly in front of me and i picked it up and lobbed it across the field, where a team mate was. During its flight the teammate had moved and was replaced by an enemy. So ,yes, the enemy caught the ball.
Cirilla then proceeded to start a ban poll against me, and unfortunately it succeeded.

Now, i know it was completkley unjustified, and tbh i would not have cared to much if it was a kick poll, but a fucking BAN poll, that is just ridiculous.
I did not break any rules and i was simply banned to just making a slight error, that came about through no fault of my own.

tl:dr Cirilla made an illegal ban poll and needs to be punished.

Offline peter_afca7

• Count
  • Renown: 224
  • Infamy: 113
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BLABLA
  • Game nicks: BLABLABLA
Re: Ban Cirilla
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 04:07:58 pm »
you gave the ball 4 times as goal keeper to the enemys in front of the goal so Cirilla was right to make a poll on such idioti

Offline tillmash

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 13
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UB
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 04:16:59 pm »
you gave the ball 4 times as goal keeper to the enemys in front of the goal so Cirilla was right to make a poll on such idioti

As has been said before a ban poll is unacceptable in most circumstances, and a poll for someone not being a good player is always unacceptable.

When you say "gave" i did not GIVE them the ball, the player who i had pass to in first place is not always there when the ball lands, so the enemy team just picks it up. You make it sound like i purposefully passed directly to other team, which could not be any farther from the truth.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 04:29:58 pm »
Well, I can not deny, I made a ban poll against you. But! You passed at least 3 times to opponents in simple situations so I think kick for you would be justified :D I started a ban poll and I'm really sorry for that, that wasn't necessary, I just thought ppl will press 2  :wink: But anyway, justice must be made! BAAAANNNNN CIRILLLAAAA!!!!  :twisted:

PS A lesson for the future: always pass to ppl on flanks, don't pass to the middle   :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 04:35:16 pm by Falka »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline peter_afca7

• Count
  • Renown: 224
  • Infamy: 113
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BLABLA
  • Game nicks: BLABLABLA
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 05:11:27 pm »
As has been said before a ban poll is unacceptable in most circumstances, and a poll for someone not being a good player is always unacceptable.

When you say "gave" i did not GIVE them the ball, the player who i had pass to in first place is not always there when the ball lands, so the enemy team just picks it up. You make it sound like i purposefully passed directly to other team, which could not be any farther from the truth.
oke so plz dont be a goal keeper if you dont know how to be one just go TDM like everyone lol

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 05:23:18 pm »
oke so plz dont be a goal keeper if you dont know how to be one just go TDM like everyone lol

Everyone except me  :wink:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 04:56:23 pm »
Falka, you do NOT get to ban poll people for being bad at rageball.

Next time, resolve it with words. I am warning you. If you are reported for abusing the ban polls again, there will be consequences.

Edit: thanks for pointing that out. Now quickly, run. I think i hear Khorin coming.  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 09:41:40 pm by Phazey »

Offline Ptolemy

• Weeaboo
  • Count
  • Renown: 257
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja
  • Game nicks: Nomin
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2012, 08:42:15 pm »