Author Topic: Saatana banned GANNER  (Read 418 times)

Offline Saatana

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Saatana banned GANNER
« on: June 09, 2012, 05:28:26 pm »
"24 hour ban to allow time to read the rules of the servers.

Rage polls arent allowed, revenge tking is not allowed.  You were just unbanned for a similar incident, any further incidents will be treated more harshly."

Did you even check the logs? I polled 2 people, one was Kahzer and other one was Warsand. Kahzer polled Xeen_KUTT for no reason, only because he was playing cavarly kinda annoying way (but still allowed). I polled Kahzer for that reason. Then some other guy, probably Kahzers friend polled Xeen_KUTT again for no reason, so I tried to poll that guy, but accidentaly polled "warsand". So who did I poll for no reason? Only one that polled for no reason was Kahzer and the other guy who polled Xeen_KUTT (don't remember his name). And who the fuck did I revenge TK? This is just plain bullshit, I didn't do shit, I was the one that was taking care of the "no reason pollers", by starting poll against them. I don't really see what I did wrong. The guy who started the ban thread on me, tought I polled Xeen_KUTT, wich I didn't... It's all in the logs.

Also what the fuck is this? I got BAN polled earlier for no reason, SSed it and made a ban request on forums.. The guy got nothing, not even a warning. (http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,33185.0.html) But when I KICK poll for a REASON, I get banned? I love how the admins seem to favour some cocksuckers.

I just got polled like 15min ago 2 times out of the game... Some bundle of sticks asshole made a poll against me with a reason "Racism", wich I never did. Some other guy actually said "friend" in the chat (I have SS of that I believe), I told him to stop the racism. And right after that I got polled with reason "Racism". When I logged back in I got polled again..

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Saatana banned GANNER
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 06:09:58 pm »
You were banned for a pattern of bad behavior which includes ragepolling and teamwounding, and the evidence in the screenshot shows you polling someone and not apologizing   I will check the logs on the other cases you presented when they are available in a day or two.  If they are valid they will merit bans as well, if they are not, they will merit warnings on this forum and possible longer ban for yourself ig for false accusations and trying to get people banned.

Also a recommendation: shittalking multiple admins isnt the way to endear any of us to your cause if you want to insist your the victim in all of these situations that randomly started happening to you.