Author Topic: A Simple Request  (Read 867 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
A Simple Request
« on: March 27, 2011, 09:37:39 pm »
Hello, friends. As of today, I have never done anything wrong on an ATS server. I may have been muted once, but that was a long time ago. Only a half an hour ago, I was playing with my friends, a few names to list: Gonreipu, Deltah, Grey, Allers, Miley and Mvpeh. We were using Siege shields and ladders as a defense. _451_ATS had muted Deltah and I with no prior warning, I'm guessing for a few things said before regarding weaboos. Back to the main topic, Goretooth told us not to use ladders as a defense tool, as for this part, I had no connection, as I was using siege shields. A ladder was thrown, and another warning came back. The map changed.

The next map, I was unmuted and I had everyone lose the ladders, we entered the bottom floor of a castle. This castle had a FRONT DOOR, and a stair case. I put down a siege shield at the front door. I had Allers stand guard at the stairs with his great maul, I had the others with crossbows guard the front door, Goretooth then responded "don't block the stairs" I told him it was only the front door. The next bit, has a picture.

I do agree I could have said it a bit friendlier, but I do believe a permanent ban was a bit over the top for saying "go moderate your fucking siege server for once" But what really gets me, is that Allers gets permbanned just after I do for saying "your crossing the line."

I am not calling this admin abuse, I am requesting that Allers and I are unbanned from your servers, as we do appreciate the ability to duel with a moderate latency. I did not wish to offend anybody.

As for the "go moderate your fucking siege server for once", it remarks the abuse of construction sites on the siege server.

Thank you for reading.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 09:43:20 pm by Artyem »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline frostbourne

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: A Simple Request
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 09:51:24 pm »
the admins are way to happy to perma ban people. they just did it to me and i wasn't doing anything wrong. They should control how they ban people.

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 09:56:41 pm »
Its not these "admins" (plural)- Its Goretooth
Just a soldier

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 10:19:11 pm »
The black is just where I saved it
Ca$hville 615

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 10:22:38 pm »
Hello, friends. As of today, I have never done anything wrong on an ATS server. I may have been muted once, but that was a long time ago. Only a half an hour ago, I was playing with my friends, a few names to list: Gonreipu, Deltah, Grey, Allers, Miley and Mvpeh. We were using Siege shields and ladders as a defense. _451_ATS had muted Deltah and I with no prior warning, I'm guessing for a few things said before regarding weaboos. Back to the main topic, Goretooth told us not to use ladders as a defense tool, as for this part, I had no connection, as I was using siege shields. A ladder was thrown, and another warning came back. The map changed.

The next map, I was unmuted and I had everyone lose the ladders, we entered the bottom floor of a castle. This castle had a FRONT DOOR, and a stair case. I put down a siege shield at the front door. I had Allers stand guard at the stairs with his great maul, I had the others with crossbows guard the front door, Goretooth then responded "don't block the stairs" I told him it was only the front door. The next bit, has a picture.

I do agree I could have said it a bit friendlier, but I do believe a permanent ban was a bit over the top for saying "go moderate your fucking siege server for once" But what really gets me, is that Allers gets permbanned just after I do for saying "your crossing the line."

I am not calling this admin abuse, I am requesting that Allers and I are unbanned from your servers, as we do appreciate the ability to duel with a moderate latency. I did not wish to offend anybody.

As for the "go moderate your fucking siege server for once", it remarks the abuse of construction sites on the siege server.

Thank you for reading.

(click to show/hide)
Never done anything wrong on the server before? http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,1419.msg20369.html#msg20369

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 10:23:53 pm »
I would like to see the two sentences that are blacked out please

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2011, 10:29:32 pm »
LOL smooth move blacking out the chat, i bet no1 will notice :rolleyes:
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2011, 10:35:13 pm »
The blacked out part is where the picture was saved.

Never done anything wrong on the server before? http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,1419.msg20369.html#msg20369

Please re-read the thread, I said i was muted before. But thanks for completely ignoring the topic at hand.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2011, 10:41:43 pm »
The black is just where I saved it
Ca$hville 615

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2011, 10:43:19 pm »
24 hour ban just turned into a month enjoy.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning