Author Topic: I was level 6  (Read 817 times)

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
I was level 6
« on: June 21, 2012, 10:15:52 am »
+3
That was september 2010, I remember it like it was yesterday. I just passed my exam and discovered cRPG, the greatest game ever made. I was level 6, I'm sure of it. That happened on siege server, old native castle with lifting gate and two ladders. The first one was some peasant who had no idea how to block, just like me. And right after him - Knight! Bloody tincan with huge, shiny blade of doom and heavy plate. I barely could hurt him, but he was already in agony. I struck him the final blow and he gave his last breath. That was it. My first two kills. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: I was level 6
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 10:20:39 am »
I can't recall my first. Was way back when there was only 1 EU server that reset every 30 mins, no clans and Gnjus in plate and crossbow.

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 10:22:56 am »
I had 4 kills at level 10 with a torch.
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 10:25:12 am »
+7
my first kill in cRPG that wasn't a bot? I think it was with a bow, about 3000 wpf and 10 powerdraw. Probably ShawnTheWeirdo. Not sure. Many others followed the same minute.

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 10:37:59 am »
my first kill in cRPG that wasn't a bot? I think it was with a bow, about 3000 wpf and 10 powerdraw. Probably ShawnTheWeirdo. Not sure. Many others followed the same minute.

I remember having 3000 wpf like it was yesterday........yup...3000.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 11:16:47 am »
+1
They say you always remember your first kill.

Mine was probably a tk but ya know, shit happens.

I remember trying to hunt down farmers so i might have a chance to earn some xp/gold before the guys who'd manage to get past lvl 1 could find them.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 11:20:16 am »
+7
It was still when I was a mere peasant. I had noticed that when placed ladders would sometime lift people up, and I would often see "ladderpulting" as they had called it. I was so excited to buy my first siege ladder, and boy did I save! It was on the XP bridge map, server fairly populated. Then, I struck. I turned away from my team, clicked to place 3 ladders down in rapid succession and I watched a wave of people in shiny armor fly through the heavens, come back to the earth and a flood of read suicide symbols flooded my screen, as well as a flood of 'WHO WAS THAT" and "LOL" from the survivors.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Adamar

• He who doesn't want to be labelled
  • Earl
  • Renown: 422
  • Infamy: 319
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2012, 11:22:32 am »

And then we have to pick up the tab from ranged haters. Really smart.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2012, 11:32:15 am »
My first kill EVER was with a crossbow, on castle 3. Native - 2010

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2012, 11:34:44 am »
I don't remember my first kill but I remember my first death.

I finally joined the server after a shit load of fucking around trying to get the current version of c-rpg. I'd been playing native for ages and found c-rpg one day while trying to look for a game to join, I could either play with 2 people or 50 so I made my choice.

Anyway I finally got into the server joined and to my great horror had a stick for a weapon :D

Lucky for my it was nord town a village I knew well so I didn't feel complete out of place. I spawned in the town and rushed as fast as my 3ath would carry me down the main rood on the left. As I rounded the corner the fight was already on, I just stood there and watched. Then a shielder broke through the lines and there was a made scramble. The other team had mostly been wiped out and this one guy was surrounded by 5 other player. I knew everything was under control and I wouldn't be able to do anything so I just kept standing there and watching.

The 5 guys surrounded him, all in mid to high end gear with a mix or pole arms and 2h. One of them charged into swing and then the shielder charged straight into the shot. The whole group descended on him. After he blocked the first shot he quickly span 190 degrees letting off a hard and fast left straight into some ones face, he span 360 covering up with the shield and then wieved around one of the 2h, the 2h coped a shot right in the head from a guy with a german poleaxe. He pushed back into the center of the group and gutted the man he had just slashed with a stab, the guy went down dead like a sack of potatoes. He span back and caught another shot from a 2h. He pushed out of the group again concentrating on the german poleaxe used and hit him with 3 rapid shots as the other went into kill him. One of the german poleaxe users buddies mange to tk him in the frenzy and then bam faster than I would keep track he just span around like a tornado letting off stabs, chambers, head hunting left swings blocking everything that was being thrown at him.

Everyone was dead and I was the only guy alive on me team, he just stood there and looked at me and typed "You must be new" and then stabbed me in the face.

Thorn was one hell of a shielder.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2561
  • Infamy: 2242
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012, 11:44:23 am »
I don't remember my first kill but I do remember when I killed The_Finn as a peasant. I've bought Sword of Tears, didn't know to use it and all my armor was shit. Was level 12 or so. Killed him with jump stab to the face, pure luck :D