Author Topic: Single player modules  (Read 736 times)

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
Single player modules
« on: March 25, 2011, 05:13:27 pm »
So what single player mods do you guys enjoy the most? I'm looking for something to play that IS warband when I want a break from cRPG :D.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Count_RisArch

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Keep on Rotting in the Free World...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: RisArch
  • IRC nick: RisArch
Re: Single player modules
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 09:28:15 pm »
At the moment I'm playing the Floris expanded mod pack with native troop trees and combat animations (god how i dispise the "enhanced" animations) which basically is a "best of" all the single player mods rolled into one. Definitley worth a look and relativley easy to tweak stuff if you don't like it.

If its not that its bog standard native with the diplomacy mod (a must!) I'm not a big fan of the total converstion mods set in the "real world" of, say 1257, or whatever and would rather be in Caladria. The one mod i'd really like to try would be 1886 but sadly that is only for the original Mount and Blade.

The one to watch is Warhammer: Grim Age. Made by Russians and in a very, very early stage of development this looks to be the most promising of any of the mods I've seen. Check it out in the pioneers guild on the TW forums.

A good single player mod is a must in my opinion and in the 600 or so hours i've played on M&B:WB about 250 of those are in single player. Very helpfull when its 3 a.m and the EU servers are dead!
Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place, and stand there still in each moment of our lives. Let my death hold no glory, and let me die forgotten and unknown. Let it not be said that I was one among the dead to accuse the living.
Imperial Historian Duiker

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 09:36:22 pm »
The Old Frontier: 1755 is pretty good, if you want some SP musket warfare. If not, 1257 AD is pretty good.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 11:02:20 pm »