Author Topic: Ban request: Blackrose_Bezdelnik_Koaklai  (Read 939 times)

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
Ban request: Blackrose_Bezdelnik_Koaklai
« on: May 27, 2012, 11:49:56 am »
Started off with the last enemy requesting duels, and this guy said he was going to 'enforce doolz'.  Proceeded to TK immediately then TW a clanmate of mine in the back while he was fighting.
This kind of behavior carried on for the next 30 minutes, with Bezdelnik devolving into just randomly TK'ing, revenge TW'ing and generally being careless with his play.  Logs show that he prob had 10+ TK's within a 30 minute span.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
Re: Ban request: Blackrose_Bezdelnik_Koaklai
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 03:42:40 pm »
I think most tk ban threads are ridiculous and tks shouldnt be punished in general even if someone does it inetionally once or twice. But this kind of blatant and excessive team killing were he was just running around killing everyone he could does derserve a ban. Havnt seen tking like this in crpg ever, havnt seen it in general since i played counterstrike.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kaoklai

• Tournament Champion
  • Earl
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Free Huey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 08:53:41 pm »
It was like 10 vs 1, I was carrying the team, and there was no danger of losing the round.  Everyone who isn't a tryhard sperglord realized that it was not malicious and done with humorous intent (which several people acknowledged in chat).  However, that won't stop me from apologizing. 

Digglez, I'm sorry that your parents didn't love you.

Offline obnoxio

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • Weaboo
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Phyar
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 09:09:51 pm »
Bans shouldnt be enforced unless it was round altering.  This is to say to the extent that it did change the assumed outcome or had a large enough impact to where it could have easily.

After round TKs have absolutely no impact on the round itself and should not be punished, I know thats not what this was but its an example.

In this case: That bottom pic shows 7v1 and I'm willing to believe the 1 isnt Saul requesting duels.  TKing a couple in this situation is not round altering at all.  If it was 3v1 and he took out two to make it 1v1, that is round altering.

If the TKs happened at the beginning of the round or during the middle, and were intentional... all I see in the pictures is end of round TKing, then it should be punishable.  In the event that people on your team started TWing him then they aggrivated the situation and should be held accountable too, the procedure in this situation is to get an admin and have the person removed, you do not retaliate.

In my opinion this is a warning at most
Fuck off

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 09:20:04 pm »
Oh fuck you all who think the rules shouldn't apply to you. Rules say don't intentionally TK. Don't. If the victim decides to post a ban thread, then suck it up and take your punishment like a man for having violated those rules.

Fucking tryhard guardhouse lawyers.

Offline obnoxio

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • Weaboo
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Phyar
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2012, 09:21:57 pm »
Oh fuck you all who think the rules shouldn't apply to you. Rules say don't intentionally TK. Don't. If the victim decides to post a ban thread, then suck it up and take your punishment like a man for having violated those rules.

Fucking tryhard guardhouse lawyers.

Mad?
Fuck off

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2012, 09:33:49 pm »
I'm not even mad brah

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2012, 10:21:24 pm »
24h ban

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars