Author Topic: Forum Registration Error  (Read 797 times)

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
Forum Registration Error
« on: April 05, 2011, 06:24:05 am »
Sup guys,

I was made aware from a new player that wanted to register on the forums that there is an error coming up since a couple of days, stating the following:

"An Error Has Occurred! Sorry, registration is currently disabled."

Here is the link to the registration error message:

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=654b9ef21aba73c28259cff48302b4ee&action=register

Could someone look into this please? The error prevents us from getting new players on board with our awesomeness...
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Forum Registration Error
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 07:08:30 am »
Sup guys,

I was made aware from a new player that wanted to register on the forums that there is an error coming up since a couple of days, stating the following:

"An Error Has Occurred! Sorry, registration is currently disabled."

Here is the link to the registration error message:

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=654b9ef21aba73c28259cff48302b4ee&action=register

Could someone look into this please? The error prevents us from getting new players on board with our awesomeness...

This happens only when you try and create a new forum account using the forum.

Create your forum account by logging into www.c-rpg.net/ and then using that "create forum account" button.

EDIT: And this has been far longer then the last couple of days, when I first joined I had to do that months ago.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 07:09:38 am by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
Re: Forum Registration Error
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 03:25:24 pm »
Thanks Tears, I forgot about that option.

What the case tells us though is that new users are confused and don't necessarily know how to register on the forums... maybe there could be your hint placed instead of the error message when clicking the forum registration button? Or a redirect to the C-rpg.net page? Or the forum reg. button removed altogether...

Forum masterminds, do yo thang!  :mrgreen:
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?